44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    This project is now back on , alot to do still but some stuff ive added:

Usergroups / levels - Different user groups for different ck member ranks with different abilitys
    Staff pages - Staff can add new users / do different task based on there actual staff level , for e.g a admin can ban users / lookup there ip stats and verify items ect. Where as a mod can only verify the items.
    Api - Bots can be linked upto a central server and get there settings from there , or log events. This allows you to control your bot settings from anywhere and they will sync with bots like neoauto or stealth.
    Item list , for e.g a user like Bettser could make a list "Bettsers shitty items" and this list can contain a bunch of items that Bettser considers trash items. Other users can then subscribe to this list from within neo auto (or any bots that use the item db api). If neoauto finds any of Bettsers shitty items in your inventory they will be discarded. Users can make AAA list and ab list ect.

Vip members / official ck members will get access to the full api in there bots , new members may have a crippled version to stop db trolling but you can always get around that by being active .

P.S I wont be running this item database as such , I will program it but it will still be down to ck staff (or perhaps a item db team if there not up for it) to police it all ect.

Also a new layout but its just temp still:

Edit : I know theres a typo in the side bar btw just not edited it yet lol.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 06-14-2014 at 10:06 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

baileaf (06-14-2014),j03 (06-14-2014),Master Shake (06-14-2014),zxzero (06-14-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    388/3
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    55d 20h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    This project is now back on , alot to do still but some stuff ive added:

Usergroups / levels - Different user groups for different ck member ranks with different abilitys
    Staff pages - Staff can add new users / do different task based on there actual staff level , for e.g a admin can ban users / lookup there ip stats and verify items ect. Where as a mod can only verify the items.
    Api - Bots can be linked upto a central server and get there settings from there , or log events. This allows you to control your bot settings from anywhere and they will sync with bots like neoauto or stealth.
    Item list , for e.g a user like Bettser could make a list "Bettsers shitty items" and this list can contain a bunch of items that Bettser considers trash items. Other users can then subscribe to this list from within neo auto (or any bots that use the item db api). If neoauto finds any of Bettsers shitty items in your inventory they will be discarded. Users can make AAA list and ab list ect.

Vip members / official ck members will get access to the full api in there bots , new members may have a crippled version to stop db trolling but you can always get around that by being active .

P.S I wont be running this item database as such , I will program it but it will still be down to ck staff (or perhaps a item db team if there not up for it) to police it all ect.

Also a new layout but its just temp still:

Edit : I know theres a typo in the side bar btw just not edited it yet lol.
    This is going to be amazing :p