Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Bitcoins +rep

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16

    Bitcoins +rep

    Has anyone used bitcoins in the past? I am trying to figure out how to do this stuff, pretty complicated.

  2. #2
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 22 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7

    Bitcoins +rep

    Haha, these can be used for some dodgy stuff If I'm correct.
    Be careful man.

  3. #3




    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    131
    Thanked 108 Times in 76 Posts


    Downloads
    22
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 6 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Weird you're asking about that, I'm in the process of learning about it too, would love to hear from someone who's familiar with it

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Haha, these can be used for some dodgy stuff If I'm correct.
    Be careful man.
    I'm aware. Not after anything sinister though. Just interested in it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16
    bump!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16
    bump!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Its used on the deep web where u can basically go and hire the worlds best hackers to work for you. You can say "I want db access to this site" and someone will sell it to you.

    You can also do stuff on there like hire infected computers to install your own viruses. Its funny though because everyone knows any pc they infect will have a bunch of other peoples viruses installed and be almost unusable. So theres a fight between the virus makers to uninstall each others viruses....

    You can also rent entire networks of thousends of infected computers and use them to launch attacks against websites or use them for spam ect.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Its used on the deep web where u can basically go and hire the worlds best hackers to work for you. You can say "I want db access to this site" and someone will sell it to you.

    You can also do stuff on there like hire infected computers to install your own viruses. Its funny though because everyone knows any pc they infect will have a bunch of other peoples viruses installed and be almost unusable. So theres a fight between the virus makers to uninstall each others viruses....

    You can also rent entire networks of thousends of infected computers and use them to launch attacks against websites or use them for spam ect.
    Pretty neat stuff! I'm not after it for that purpose though. Just looking to use it as a currency. Struggling a bit with the complexity of it though.

  9. #9



    Dom~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Wally World Washington
    Posts
    1,338
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked 532 Times in 346 Posts


    Downloads
    108
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 20 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    37 m
    Rep Power
    8
    I have always wondered on the value of them as well, and how to obtain them, if seen people selling paypal accounts with $5,000 for bitcoins before, and always wondered how to obtain them, if anyone knows how, id love to know

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamer View Post
    I have always wondered on the value of them as well, and how to obtain them, if seen people selling paypal accounts with $5,000 for bitcoins before, and always wondered how to obtain them, if anyone knows how, id love to know
    That's a nice quick way to go to jail.

    You can mine them or buy them. They are worth about 13 usd per coin. that's as far as i've gotten. kinda

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •