DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yes, it's great, this should've happened a LONG time ago, but I'm just upset it happened.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Yes. But this will make in basically impossible to get into active accounts. Normally you could be in someone's account at the same time as them and they'd have no idea. Now...that will be impossible.
    Still not getting it, I mean, if you've got the pass you've got the pass, no way around that. You don't go through email if you've already got their word, and if you do, they'd be receiving an email anyhow.

Only thing I can think of coming out of this (maybe I'm wrong?) is URL manipulation with a fragile new system to grab passes, which'd be a good thing.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    7d 7h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    There will be glitches. Settle down guys.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vegeta For This Useful Post:

Mikey (01-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Still not getting it, I mean, if you've got the pass you've got the pass, no way around that. You don't go through email if you've already got their word, and if you do, they'd be receiving an email anyhow.

Only thing I can think of coming out of this (maybe I'm wrong?) is URL manipulation with a fragile new system to grab passes, which'd be a good thing.
    Ok let me try to explain. Normally you get into someone's email. You request the password. They could be currently playing at not have any idea. But in this new case, the second you hit the reset link they'll be logged out and not able to get back in. Insta-send a ticket, insta-ice.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Ok let me try to explain. Normally you get into someone's email. You request the password. They could be currently playing at not have any idea. But in this new case, the second you hit the reset link they'll be logged out and not able to get back in. Insta-send a ticket, insta-ice.
    Oh, alright; this makes more sense. Thanks for the explanation. Hope maka is right

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Sometimes, I also get into e-mails of someone. Have their sides on the e-mail, not the same PW as the e-mail. I request the PWs to the e-mail and I get a different PW, which is the same as the password for their other e-mail or their main. It'd be worse if it was an e-mail just for neopets, then there'd be no passwords from other websites.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    Have to agree that knowing the password they used is very valuable as stated as it's often used on other e-mails or side accounts.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    basically, be ready to secure quick i guess!
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

10. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (01-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    Sometimes, I also get into e-mails of someone. Have their sides on the e-mail, not the same PW as the e-mail. I request the PWs to the e-mail and I get a different PW, which is the same as the password for their other e-mail or their main. It'd be worse if it was an e-mail just for neopets, then there'd be no passwords from other websites.
    You try to get their passwords for other stuff like Facebook and bank account? Going to sound ironic saying this as someone who bought neopets accts before, but not cool man. Unless I'm misinterpreting your post. Sorry, I just feel like there's a line between Neo cheating/hacking and venturing into the "real world" cheating..

Anyway, yeah, I think there will be many exploitable glitches coming as well. Keep an eye out

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracula For This Useful Post:

Freja (01-04-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    You try to get their passwords for other stuff like Facebook and bank account? Going to sound ironic saying this as someone who bought neopets accts before, but not cool man. Unless I'm misinterpreting your post. Sorry, I just feel like there's a line between Neo cheating/hacking and venturing into the "real world" cheating..
    -
    Nahhh, I don't do that. I mean when people sign up for crappy pony forums or whatever and it says, "Your username is this and your password is this!" and you can use that