151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

PayPal Question

I have an 100% legit paypal,verified with legit info of my own,but it was limited back in April for no reason at all. Under it says this limitation can not be appealed. Is there any chance i could possibly get it back? I did nothing wrong,but they say no..So it's stupid -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Try calling them to find out what the limitation was for? Customer service is sometimes useful ^.^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    They may have you sign a AUP, that might be the issue and they never processed it. I was limited, signed it and was unlimited within a couple hours.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Just call them, and don't speak to the indian guys, just tell them last time you were told to call back and request the... damn, i forget the word... anyway the people who can change accounts, as last time you ran out of time - work obligations.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Just call them, and don't speak to the indian guys, just tell them last time you were told to call back and request the... damn, i forget the word... anyway the people who can change accounts, as last time you ran out of time - work obligations.
    Just call them, and don't speak to the indian guys
    -
    Racist much , nah kidding i feel ya . I am facing a problem to, i have created a paypal account in 08 and hadnt used in years i just logged on 2days ago and added a bank so that i can add funds to my paypal. It says it will take 3-5days to verify. Is this normal? I mean i didnt have to verify it /used it actively in 08-09 .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    120/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    26d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    -
    Racist much , nah kidding i feel ya . I am facing a problem to, i have created a paypal account in 08 and hadnt used in years i just logged on 2days ago and added a bank so that i can add funds to my paypal. It says it will take 3-5days to verify. Is this normal? I mean i didnt have to verify it /used it actively in 08-09 .
    This is normal, it says 3-5 days but only took 2 days for mine, so dont worry bout it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowCreature For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (01-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    -
    Well, no more racist than PayPal using cheap Indian phone labour to answer basic questions. The more important point is only the real native English speakers seem to be able to change anything or do anything of purpose. The Indians seem to just search a Q&A DB and give you answers from there, and then redirect you to a native English speaker if you need anything changed, a decision made, or action taken. ~ I know you were joking too.

3-5 days is really the time it takes you to receive the funds from PayPal so you can see the records and confirm. It's normal and not something to worry about.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Well, no more racist than PayPal using cheap Indian phone labour to answer basic questions. The more important point is only the real native English speakers seem to be able to change anything or do anything of purpose. The Indians seem to just search a Q&A DB and give you answers from there, and then redirect you to a native English speaker if you need anything changed, a decision made, or action taken. ~ I know you were joking too.

3-5 days is really the time it takes you to receive the funds from PayPal so you can see the records and confirm. It's normal and not something to worry about.
    LOL this goes for almost any big company around. You call for customer service and some India answers the phone. You ask for their supervisor or someone in a higher position and it's some white guy.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    151/1
    Mentioned
    442 times
    Time Online
    122d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Haha truu..there's lot's of shitty customer support but i don't think PayPal has like bad reps,just bad service..meh. Ill be calling them later todaqy or tomorrow hopefully i'll get it backk