32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Its not fair to say as I use a exploit in battle code myself witch basically causes a battle to happen every 30 seconds and gives you +90 exp per 30 seconds compared to the public bot. I cant release this it would be patched / frozen fast as it uses a function to start battles that is a test function and should not still be there.

The resource exploit is simple logic xD. They give you 5k of each resource when you reset your habi , however they also let you keep all your old nest. So we just reset you , use your 5k resources to buy 2 houses or nest then reset you again and repeat.

Setmeup just resets the player once , buys a single house using the starting 5k resources and also chooses map 1 / sets the tutorial to complete
    But that wouldn't get people frozen?

That can be considered as cheating, and idk, TNT might see you're doing this...
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    No flag on it right now ive done it for over 50 accounts and it could be done via a legit player too with patience. If anything changes I will change the way the bot works reshack is not needed but the bot would be slower without it (it would need to collect all resources manually to build the premap)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

janikanicolepi (01-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Is this safe to use on a main?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    No flag on it right now ive done it for over 50 accounts and it could be done via a legit player too with patience. If anything changes I will change the way the bot works reshack is not needed but the bot would be slower without it (it would need to collect all resources manually to build the premap)
    Then why you don't add an option to use it with reshack, or w/o it?

I haven't tested it, thought...
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thank you for this post and thank raredevil for the habi bot. One quick question I have regarding habi bot, is it possible to use the bot without having to reset my current habi? It is already lvl 50. I'm trying this on a seperate account. Does anyone know if we need to keep habi window open while using the habi bot?
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 01-12-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    you can run habi on a account thats already level 50 however you need some presetup.

skip this guide and go straight to running client.py but first follow these steps:
    1.login to your habi and remove every single item off the stage.
    2.if items cannot be moved for any reason set them to the same position as the screenshot in my completed habi on the first post, it does not matter if you only have to do this with 2-3 items as long as they are in the right place its all good.
    3.Run client.py

This works best if you chose the same map as me (the first map in the selection) but it will work on other maps just not as good. I will add map support for other maps on next version .

Why did I not release this without reshack support?
    I never built it this way and I only released this version last minute. This is a slimmed down version of the bot my server uses it will work just running reshack directly on a map setup to level 1 already with tutorial complete. However this will be slow , joes account has been running a few days on my server in this exact state 24/7 and is only level 18.... Its doable I suppose but slow as ballsack....

If anyone want level 50 accounts just let me know I will sell one to you for 5$ or so I have 15 level 50s at the moment spare.. all aged. I will add a trade post up soon.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-12-2013 at 09:06 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

janikanicolepi (01-13-2013)