Hi,

I'm having a bit of difficulty using my Cheat Engine program. When I first used it, following a guide on this site (which was really helpful!!), it worked and I got a nice score. But since then, every time I've tried to use it, it doesn't work.

To elaborate:

I'm trying to play Chemistry for Beginners, right?
So I go to the Chemistry for Beginners page and wait till I see the option to play the game.
Then I open up the CheatEngine (32-bit) and I click the magnifier, using the hex code of my plug-in for shockwave. (I go to chrome://memory for this). Afterward, I change my value type of array of byte. Then, I paste my code (in this case, 9d 02 00 4e 00 96 04 00 04 01 08 86) and then I select first scan. It shows it loading and then my computer makes the 'ding' noise to indicate that it's done scanning but no addresses appear!

Am I doing something wrong? I reviewed each step and I did them, but I cannot seem to find any addresses.

Also, sorry if this is addressed somewhere else--I looked, but I didn't see any other topics like this recently, so I decided to bring it up.

Thanks in advance!