Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to use AoB�s to get TROPHIES ALL MONTH LONG! (part 3)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

How to use AoB�s to get TROPHIES ALL MONTH LONG! (part 3)

THIS IS THE THIRD AND FINAL PART OF THIS GUIDE. IT COVERS GAMES STARTING WITH LETTERS S THROUGH Z. THIS GUIDE IS BEING BROKEN UP INTO PARTS BECAUSE OF THE SHEER SIZE OF IT.

Part one of this guide (Games A - I) can be found here: (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)!

Part TWO of this guide (Games J - R) can be found here:
    (you need an account to see links)

This guide will be an expansion upon my game avatar AoB guide found here:
    (Link also in my signature)

I will list all the games which have AoB’s and give you a short explanation on how to use them to obtain a trophy for each game. AoB’ing is very safe, highly undetectable, and I have never been iced for it, unless I fully intended to get the account iced. Click the spoiler under each trophy for the codes & explanation of what to do for each game. Games are alphabetized. If there is a game not on this list, it probably doesn’t have any AoB’s that I know of. Feel free to request a look into any game not on the list, and please report any AoB’s that stop functioning or incorrect review scores.

I will focus on showing you how to get the trophies with as few score reviews as possible. If you notice the high score for a game is over the review score, pick a different trophy, wait until next month, or deal with a score review. If you choose to go through with a review, make sure your score doesn’t exceed what is on the top of the HST if you wish to remain semi-legit-looking.

DO NOT GO OVERBOARD WITH THESE! 30 TROPHIES ON A 2 MONTH OLD ACCOUNT IS FISHY AS FUCK!

I do not take credit for any of these AoB codes (unless noted in the posts), or for MOST of the review scores. Most of the review scores are credited to Infamous Joe, but a few (pretty much just ones that changed since Infamous Joe last updated his public review score list) were from my experience. IDGAF to be credited for them though. I only take credit for the “notes” sections of each game, because those are purely from my experiences having done all of these several or many times.

Scourge of the Lab Jellies

Skies Over Meridell

S.M.E.L. T.

Snot Splatter:

Snow Roller

Snow Wars II

Snowbeast Snackrifice

Snow Muncher:

Sophies Stew

Spell or Starve:

Spinacles

Stowaway Sting

Super Hasee Bounce

Sutek's Tomb

Swarm - The Bugs Strike Back

The Buzzer Game:

The Castle of Eliv Thade

The Usul Suspects

Time Tunnel:

Toy Box Escape

TNT Staff Smasher

Trouble at the National Neopian:

Tug-O-War

Tunnel Tumble

Turmac Roll

Typing Terror

Ugga Drop

Ugga Smash

Ultimate Bullseye II

Usuki Frenzy

Volcano Run II

Warf Rescue Team

Web of Vernax

Wheeler's Wild Ride

Wicked Wocky Wobble

Notes: Without using the "dangerous" AoB, You should search for, and change the "can't die" code. You should then search for and add, but NOT MODIFY the "200 point bonus" AoB. Have the string which you want this modified to copied on your clip board, ready to paste. Score as much as you can first. THEN modify the 200 point bonus AoB. once you modify it, it ends your game automatically.

Playing the game with the "can't die" code is a little annoying once you've caught several items. Your stuff wants to fall over and kinda spins in a swirl pattern. To catch another item, you have to make the item that's falling come into contact with whatever the last item you caught was. Just play with your mouse moving it left / right to achieve this. Catch the highest value items possible, then activate the 200 point bonus code. If you do it right, you should be able to get 500+ points without too much trouble which will get you onto the HST.

Wrath of the Snowager

Zurroball

Part one of this guide (Games A - I) can be found here: (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)!

Part TWO of this guide (Games J - R) can be found here:

• The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

blup13 (12-25-2015),Casio (09-03-2013),Joelalala (01-27-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),Matt~ (01-06-2013),MikeyR (02-04-2013),Neal Caffrey (06-15-2014),Slasher (07-01-2013),Sofachair (02-09-2013),wrath (01-27-2013),zmurd (02-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Just added a code I found for Wheeler's Wild Ride. Took me a little bit to find, but hey, it didn't have any AoB's released before now.

Also: First addition to this part of the guide since I originally published it! FUCK YEAH!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Just added codes I found for Wicked Wocky Wobble. It's a little wonky... but it works.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    138/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Usuki Frenzy does have a review score.
    There's a secret Usuki doll that unlocks when you press "space" next to the computer in the top right of the map.
    That's how people get such high scores
    Last edited by burntoast; 02-05-2013 at 11:33 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to burntoast For This Useful Post:

Death (02-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Ya know, I looked into it a little further...

You got reviewed because there's a max score. If you had anything of value on that account, I'd move it. You aren't very likely to pass the review. Sorry, I hadn't really looked into the game indepth before. I did however find a new AoB to make getting the trophy much easier. I also updated the notes section for that game with a pretty thorough explanation.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I cant seem to get cheat engine to work on my end.... booo..... idk what Im doing wrong, but Ill load neopage and game, and enter the first code string in the hex box , ill hit search for it and I dont get any results ive tried like 5 games now

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) Presuming you're using firefox and a PC here...

You want to select the 2nd (lower) Flash process. It used to be, and there's still guides out there that say, you wanted plugincontainer for your process. That's the most common issue people run into.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

utahclock (02-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    ah maybe thats it I didnt know about 2nd flash thing was using plugin container. I will go try that now thanks !

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

that worked thanks alot

• The Following User Says Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

Death (02-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    138/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    7d 4h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondale View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

Ya know, I looked into it a little further...

You got reviewed because there's a max score. If you had anything of value on that account, I'd move it. You aren't very likely to pass the review. Sorry, I hadn't really looked into the game indepth before. I did however find a new AoB to make getting the trophy much easier. I also updated the notes section for that game with a pretty thorough explanation.
    Still, there are 4 usuki dolls in the game's entirety. There's one on the couch in level 2. One in the dining room in level 3, one in the kitchen in level 3, plus the secret one. But yeah, finishing the game in less than 16 seconds is pretty difficult legitly.

edit:
    @(you need an account to see links) Score was accepted
    Last edited by burntoast; 02-06-2013 at 05:54 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to burntoast For This Useful Post:

Death (02-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by burntoast View Post
    Still, there are 4 usuki dolls in the game's entirety. There's one on the couch in level 2. One in the dining room in level 3, one in the kitchen in level 3, plus the secret one. But yeah, finishing the game in less than 16 seconds is pretty difficult legitly.

edit:
    @(you need an account to see links) Score was accepted
    Hrm. I miscounted the dolls then. Ah well. I really don't feel like rewriting the notes section. Although, the doll is worth 16 points, so technically, getting all 4 dolls and a "perfect" 633 means you finished the game in 32 seconds cause it's one point per 2 seconds. Still... stupidly uneasy to do legit IMO.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast