Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Well shit.

I have to lose 40 or so pounds. This is gonna be fun 0.o

i downloaded myfitnesspal though. You should post yours so I can add you! I think that's how it works. Keep me motivated guys :/

move this to spam if needs be.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    :o why so much?

And I would, but I think my calorie intake is a bit horrifying at the moment

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Because I'm sitting at 190 and to get into the Air Force, you have to be 155 or less. Shit shit. Shit. I have such a bitch of a time losing weight. Like... We (my family) had this personal trainer. I was eating the same foods but less (seriously barely eating. Like less than a quarter cup of lasagna for an entire meal) and working out the same and when my family had lost 10+ pounds I hadn't lost anything. The trainer kept telling me to eat less and less. But I felt sick from not getting the right nutrition -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    You can do it!
    I lost like 20 kilos in 3 months once. Had to be radical so I flipped my diet on its head.
    All I ate for 3 months straight was pan fried Tofu with a little bit of salt and pepper

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Maybe try talking to a nutritionist in addition to having a trainer? They'll be able to tell you what's the most balanced meal for you to have to keep you going for the day ^.^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) Just go out to your local asian grocery and buy a 30 pound bag of white rice and tofu. No sauces, no nothing, just the basics. As well, do some quality cardio exercise... Running around the block 4 times is fantastic for you and all you need is your own willpower.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You should check out P90X or Insanity. Diet is also very important! My best friend/workout partner is in the Air Force and he says that PT isn't too tiring. I know that the navy requires you to do 60 push-ups in 2 minutes or less and be able to run 1.5 miles in 12.5 minutes or less. It just takes some getting used to. I'm sure you're do great, just remember to stick to the training!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by OFWGKTA View Post
    You should check out P90X or Insanity. Diet is also very important! My best friend/workout partner is in the Air Force and he says that PT isn't too tiring. I know that the navy requires you to do 60 push-ups in 2 minutes or less and be able to run 1.5 miles in 12.5 minutes or less. It just takes some getting used to. I'm sure you're do great, just remember to stick to the training!
    I've recently started tracking my diet, and apparently, I'm getting under 1300 calories a day. Around 1200 or so on average. I do need to get my fat content down just a bit though. Reworking my diet. It's amazing where calories come from sometimes >.>

A friend of mine in the Air Force said they had to run a mile and a half in less than 11 minutes. Twelve and a half I could do fairly easily.

It's not so much the fitness part of it. I need to lose the weight. I've always been in fairly good shape. I just need to get back into a routine after getting sick.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    I've recently started tracking my diet, and apparently, I'm getting under 1300 calories a day. Around 1200 or so on average. I do need to get my fat content down just a bit though. Reworking my diet. It's amazing where calories come from sometimes >.>

A friend of mine in the Air Force said they had to run a mile and a half in less than 11 minutes. Twelve and a half I could do fairly easily.

It's not so much the fitness part of it. I need to lose the weight. I've always been in fairly good shape. I just need to get back into a routine after getting sick.
    Heh..First Sari, it's not just about the diet, if you really want to lose weight, you've to work out..Start by going to the gym, running on the threadmill would help u improve ur stamina/endurance, and some strength training will do.You gonna sweat it out if u wanna see results..And assuming ur a girl, running 1.5 miles isn't really a problem as the standard for girls physical requirement is much lower, so the minimum requirement to pass 1.5miles is 13:56.

Oh and btw i'm in the airforce , juz from a different country

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    170/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I want to just rewind back in time and not eat anything.