Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has TNT added like a "speed block" if you click through pages too quickly to prevent autoplayers?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    If they had me on their team, half their cheats would be good by now. And lots of cheaters blocked.

But these big corporates like nickelodeon are out of touch with reality and seem to believe quality and cost are in someway related.

If it was my goal, I'd have almost all scoresenders banned in a few months. But... well, we've seen what they want.

What would be interesting was if a few of us got together to make a pet game and became a serious competitor.

I can code some awesome stuff, but I can't do art or flash for the life of me. Though I honestly would like to do away with flash and try full HTML5 for such a project. In this case securing games from code manipulation may be an issue, though I do have some ideas, I wouldn't know how to implement them in JS yet (not really my language of expertise).
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    TNT makes money off us cheaters too. If they eliminated cheating they would lose short term revenue, maybe they would gain long term revenue if it made the site better, but we see where their priorities are.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Tbh if it wasn't for this for this site or cheating in general making it easier to get back into neopets I for sure would not be playing it. Neopets is not a newbie friendly site with all the restrictions they have on new/young accounts. I know the restrictions are in place for a reason but after losing my old account due to the years I took off this site I figured doing a little cheating to get back to where I was + some is ok .