Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has TNT added like a "speed block" if you click through pages too quickly to prevent autoplayers?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    12h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Has TNT added like a "speed block" if you click through pages too quickly to prevent autoplayers?

Lately I can't get through something where you click really fast, like a legit game of pyramids or tyranu evavu, without being sent to the login screen like 5 times. If I play slower it doesn't seem to happen but it's really fuckin annoying. Anyone know what causes the site to send you to the login screen?

If it is a stopper from loading pages too fast, message to TNT: you can't put a speed block on games that only take a split second decision, dumbasses.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    No, it's just a glitch that's been happening for a few days now period. Log in screens and or plain white screens every few clicks. It's site wide, so you're not being singled out in any manner for anything.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Bettser (12-26-2012),Gr3atness (12-26-2012),Joelalala (12-27-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    TNT's a bunch of fuckers.

It's been buggy like that for over a week now without a fix.

Spend time on icing people, gouging people with NC for $$$, while ignoring fundamental problems and addressing them occasionally with sad excuses related to "Meepits".

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    They have really lazy and inefficient programmers. They should be hiring some of us.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (12-26-2012),Death (12-26-2012),Hale (12-27-2012),Jager (12-26-2012),Joelalala (12-27-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    That'd be hilarious to put on a resume when applying for a programming job with them... LOL.

"Made multiple programs to exploit weaknesses found in various parts of Neopets.com"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Ana (12-26-2012),goldentryst (12-28-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondale View Post
    That'd be hilarious to put on a resume when applying for a programming job with them... LOL.

"Made multiple programs to exploit weaknesses found in various parts of Neopets.com"
    I have offered something similar multiple times in the past. Thing is I would work for minimum wage just for the experience and something to put on my c.v. They are not interested. They want , like so many company's qualified people. Problem is qualified people all read the same books and all pass the same exams.

Mean while I did not finish school , but the shit I taught myself (and many others) you will not see in a standard text book anywhere and here is there problem. A company run my a bunch of out of touch people and shitty programmers who probably are fully qualified but some of the code I have seen is beyond a joke. /rant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (12-26-2012),Death (12-26-2012),goldentryst (12-28-2012),tchaikovsky (12-26-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I have offered something similar multiple times in the past. Thing is I would work for minimum wage just for the experience and something to put on my c.v. They are not interested. They want , like so many company's qualified people. Problem is qualified people all read the same books and all pass the same exams.

Mean while I did not finish school , but the shit I taught myself (and many others) you will not see in a standard text book anywhere and here is there problem. A company run my a bunch of out of touch people and shitty programmers who probably are fully qualified but some of the code I have seen is beyond a joke. /rant
    This is so true. To say their programmers (if they even have dedicated ones?) are inept is a huge understatement.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Yep that is what alot of companies look for is if you have a degree. Heck it sometimes doesn't even have to be in the same field as a the job as long as you are a quick learner.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Don't forget they also use shitty programs to code pages such as Dreamweaver instead of the glorious notepad.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    just imagine, joe using those powers for good instead of evil!