Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has TNT added like a "speed block" if you click through pages too quickly to prevent autoplayers?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Has TNT added like a "speed block" if you click through pages too quickly to prevent autoplayers?

Lately I can't get through something where you click really fast, like a legit game of pyramids or tyranu evavu, without being sent to the login screen like 5 times. If I play slower it doesn't seem to happen but it's really fuckin annoying. Anyone know what causes the site to send you to the login screen?

If it is a stopper from loading pages too fast, message to TNT: you can't put a speed block on games that only take a split second decision, dumbasses.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 11 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    No, it's just a glitch that's been happening for a few days now period. Log in screens and or plain white screens every few clicks. It's site wide, so you're not being singled out in any manner for anything.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Bettser (12-26-2012),Gr3atness (12-26-2012),Joelalala (12-27-2012)

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    TNT's a bunch of fuckers.

It's been buggy like that for over a week now without a fix.

Spend time on icing people, gouging people with NC for $$$, while ignoring fundamental problems and addressing them occasionally with sad excuses related to "Meepits".

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,244 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 23 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    They have really lazy and inefficient programmers. They should be hiring some of us.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (12-26-2012),Death (12-26-2012),Hale (12-27-2012),Jager (12-26-2012),Joelalala (12-27-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 11 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    That'd be hilarious to put on a resume when applying for a programming job with them... LOL.

"Made multiple programs to exploit weaknesses found in various parts of Neopets.com"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Ana (12-26-2012),goldentryst (12-28-2012)

Banned
    90 90
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondale View Post
    That'd be hilarious to put on a resume when applying for a programming job with them... LOL.

"Made multiple programs to exploit weaknesses found in various parts of Neopets.com"
    I have offered something similar multiple times in the past. Thing is I would work for minimum wage just for the experience and something to put on my c.v. They are not interested. They want , like so many company's qualified people. Problem is qualified people all read the same books and all pass the same exams.

Mean while I did not finish school , but the shit I taught myself (and many others) you will not see in a standard text book anywhere and here is there problem. A company run my a bunch of out of touch people and shitty programmers who probably are fully qualified but some of the code I have seen is beyond a joke. /rant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (12-26-2012),Death (12-26-2012),goldentryst (12-28-2012),tchaikovsky (12-26-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I have offered something similar multiple times in the past. Thing is I would work for minimum wage just for the experience and something to put on my c.v. They are not interested. They want , like so many company's qualified people. Problem is qualified people all read the same books and all pass the same exams.

Mean while I did not finish school , but the shit I taught myself (and many others) you will not see in a standard text book anywhere and here is there problem. A company run my a bunch of out of touch people and shitty programmers who probably are fully qualified but some of the code I have seen is beyond a joke. /rant
    This is so true. To say their programmers (if they even have dedicated ones?) are inept is a huge understatement.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 15 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m

Yep that is what alot of companies look for is if you have a degree. Heck it sometimes doesn't even have to be in the same field as a the job as long as you are a quick learner.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Time Online
    57 d 11 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    43 m

Don't forget they also use shitty programs to code pages such as Dreamweaver instead of the glorious notepad.

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    just imagine, joe using those powers for good instead of evil!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast