So at my Christmas today, my brother got the new ALL STARS as a present. I was curious as how this game was versus the traditional Super Smash Brothers for Wii/N64. I am pro at the original and quite good at Super Smash Brothers Brawl (Wasn't a fan of melee). Anyways, I always said that PS3 should have one and when I first saw the trailer I was intrigued.

Overplay it is a totally different game. Rather then knocking your opponents off the stage, you must "destroy" them with an ultimate you gain according to how well you are fighting. I enjoyed it a lot except I felt though some characters were A LOT stronger then others. Kratos (from God of War) has everything. Group attacks, crazy group ultimates and he jumps very high. Big Daddy (from Bioshock) is also a beast. His ultimates are all simple to hit and he does a crapload of damage o.o It makes some of the other characters look sort of useless. I am looking forward to the DLC release of Snake, Crash Bandicoot, and Cloud.

In the end, I think Super Smash is better still. Its just too classic. The day they make crossover between the two systems....... will be an amazing day.