108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Sounds like that guy is a mess lol. I mean you were definitely scathing but for who he is I think that's totally ok. He's earned those insults imo
    Haha alright xD
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yeah I mean I thought you were joking about him jerking off in class, but since he seriously was, that's like game over lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Yeah I mean I thought you were joking about him jerking off in class, but since he seriously was, that's like game over lol
    Exactly, that is just something you do not do, imagine getting caught by EVERYONE to, that just sucks
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Not to mention your reputation... I mean honestly, WHO does that. O_o

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamer View Post
    Alright, So, He came to my middle school like half way through the year when I was in 7th grade, he was in 8th grade, he transferred schools because he was caught masturbating by his teacher and everyone in class, while she was teaching...
    first off, you just don't do that, you are not supposed to masturbate in class.. that is just horrible.. So when he came to our school he was just extremely weird and creepy, he would always be up in your business trying to speak some kind of Asian language, because he is Asian..but he always failed at it, and he laughed extremely weird to...but anyways yeah, so he started dating this girl, which I am confused on how...oh yes...now I remember..after that relationship she became lesbian, which is perfectly fine with me, but it just says a lot about him, doesn't it? Well anyways he invited a ton of people to his birthday party, and surprising enough, quite a lot of people showed up, and so did his girlfriend, so anyways during his birthday he was hitting on a ton of girls when he was around his girlfriend, I mean come on, how stupid can you be? Pretty much after that no one would talk to him, he was just absolutely creeping everyone out, I guess it didn't really matter to him, around this time, it was the end of the school year...and now he prances around at High school thinking he is a badass.. oh well, I guess it was a new start for him? He is still a major creep and everyone knows it...
    It doesn't necessarily say anything about him. There could be a lot of things that made her come out. And I doubt that anyone is just going to randomly change their mind about their sexuality. imho, this girl was probably struggling with that before she even dated him. Not defending him or anything but just saying.

This guy sounds a bit strange though. And rude. I mean really what kind of guy hits on other girls when his girlfriend is around? Actually scratch that... What kind of guy hits on other girls when he has a girlfriend?