Okay so I was on neopets for about 5 minutes just wasting time when I went to buy some stocks from the stock market. I put in my 1000 shares for the one I wanted and when I went to click buy it brought me to a logged out page. The URL said something about "purchase shares" and a bunch of % symbols like a usual looking URL so I was not concerned. That said I remember being CG'd years ago, click on something and it logged me out I thought that was weird so I logged back in and a few minutes later everything was gone. Now I am not sure if I was just CG'd again, I log out immediately and did not log back in and then I ran a quick virus scan...it said found a trojan, not sure if that is in anyway related, but it was safely removed nonetheless.

I restarted my compute after that scan and removal, have not logged back into my Neopets account...am I okay? Was the page I was directed to just a minor blip on Neopet's part? If I am not okay what do I do? lol If I was just CG'd is it only Neopets I need to be concerned about information wise or does it get access to everything on my computer/cookies/internet?