9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

First world problems

So, I decided I was going to make cake pops. Well then I realized it was kind of late, so I didn't feel like staying up to make them tonight, so I just made the cake to crumble and let cool and all that. Well about half way through, I decided I needed a glass of wine. So I got one. (completely irrelevant, but my brother turned one glass of wine into about the whole bottle in about 30-45 minutes -.-) anyway, I'm now up in my room, on CK, but my wine glass (yeah I'm all posh like that) won't stay up when I'm trying to type. It keeps wanting to tip over. So I have to set it away from my bed (so I have to get up to get it when I want a drink) so I won't spill it everywhere. It's so depressing.

My family is quite fond of the red solo cups. Like normally every time I get a drink, it HAS to be in one of those. I wanted a wine glass though

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) and I are getting our wine drank on tonight too.
    When she gets off work later you should TC with us.

I EXPECT YOU TO BE DRUNK BY THEN KGOGOGO

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Thought my gf was the only person who actually uses a wine glass the right way lol with wine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Savant View Post
    Thought my gf was the only person who actually uses a wine glass the right way lol with wine
    We do too because we're classy bitches~
    No but really though, my Gram has these fancy engraved crystal wine glasses and I bought Kayla a nice bottle of red last night to end our date and I felt classy as fuck.

We were sipping in our onesies because it was too damn cold though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Oh shit I don't like red wine
    Well not for the most part. I tend to drink mostly blush though. <3

And.... Apparently I have a bit of a tolerance for alcohol? Or something. I don't get psycho like some people do. I swear I've never actually been drunk. Tipsy, yeah. But I was functioning at close to top capacity even after 2 beers, several shots of vodka, some hard lemonade, like 2 completely full (red solo) cups of wine (I just wanted to have the bottle, but this German girl seemed to think I couldn't handle it lol) and... Well I can't remember what else I had or if that was all. It's been a while ago. But all that was on an empty stomach xD

Anyway, I can't get more because my bottle is now empty, and I'm sure I'm going to catch hell for finishing that one tomorrow anyway from my parents

Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    9d 11h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    So, I decided I was going to make cake pops. Well then I realized it was kind of late, so I didn't feel like staying up to make them tonight, so I just made the cake to crumble and let cool and all that. Well about half way through, I decided I needed a glass of wine. So I got one. (completely irrelevant, but my brother turned one glass of wine into about the whole bottle in about 30-45 minutes -.-) anyway, I'm now up in my room, on CK, but my wine glass (yeah I'm all posh like that) won't stay up when I'm trying to type. It keeps wanting to tip over. So I have to set it away from my bed (so I have to get up to get it when I want a drink) so I won't spill it everywhere. It's so depressing.

My family is quite fond of the red solo cups. Like normally every time I get a drink, it HAS to be in one of those. I wanted a wine glass though
    I don't know why, but for a moment there, I thought you were making a tipsy joke.

"It keeps wanting to tip over" as in it wants you to feel tipsy.

I dunno. :|

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    lol I didn't even notice that. Nah... That's not what I meant. Wine tends to make me ramble a little more than usual, but I am not really even tipsy. I just reread my last post though.. I feel like an alcoholic. I had this and this and this and this and all that and blah blah blah.

My roommate last year seemed to think I get drunk off of one freaking margarita. Like she kept INSISTING that I was drunk and falling over myself and hung over and I'm just like 0.o
    no.