9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

My dogs....

My poor dogs. Last night I went out to eat with my mom and my brother. As soon as I walked in the door, one of my (two) dogs waddled up to me. Behind her was a Walmart bag with 3 bags of marshmallows. I'm thinking oh shit they got into something. But when I looked in the bag, nothing was open. So I thought they hadn't gotten any. Well apparently there were two bags they'd gotten into. My two 16 and 17 pound dogs ate two entire bags of marshmallows. And they were still begging for more food. Omg they couldn't even walk straight from eating so much an they wanted more. Those bags were about as big as they were -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    You are going to have loads of fun cleaning up after they are done with marshmallows in their bellies...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I'm actually absolutely shocked that we haven't cleaned up more than we did. Between the two of them, there were 3 spots to clean.
    I felt so bad for them. But lord I don't even know how they ate all that

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I have a funny story that's quite similar:
    My aunt and uncle have three pugs. My gram and my grandpa have two dogs, a german shepherd and a birder collie (the german shepherd is mine). Our dogs stop eating when they're full and they won't overeat to the point where they gain a whole bunch of weight or become ridiculously full.

The pugs, on the other hand, will eat and eat and eat until there is nothing left. My family went out snowboarding and someone forgot to put the big dogs' food out of reach.... by the time they got back, the one pug they brought on the trip with them ate both of the big dogs' bowls and was just lying on the floor in pain. Apparently when they tried to pick him up he cried and because pugs are stupid, they don't even chew before they swallow half the time, and when they felt his belly they could feel all the kibble in there LOLOL.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Oh poor dog! I feel so bad but I can't help but laugh at that. Poor rung though!