18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Alright guys just launched my new inventory manager module in my np gen servers it works like so

4. Why is there no item ids? Because there is no item id on the quickstock page (instead its a unique item key). This is not important as long as we have only 1 entry from the table that is either item id , item name or item image thats all we need. Any incomplete information will be gathered by the server accounts automatically or by the bot if it uses the item in another place (such as your shop). This is what makes us different , we only need partial data and the database will build itself.

5.From Quick stock alone I was able to index 219 items in about 2 minutes across only 10 accounts and ONLY using the quickstock page.
    Be careful of relying on images for the indexing as images are not necessarily unique, and one item can employ different images in different areas. Most prominently seen on trading cards.

i.e. items: 466,475,481,482,483,488,489,490,491,etc

I labeled these "Image" and "ImageLookup", I think ImageLookup is from the item lookup page IIRC.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    USD value is impossible unless you state a price per million. But if you do that, there won't be discount for bulk purchases such SuaP so I'd discard that idea. IMO, it's a bad idea.
    It is far from a bad idea, It would be a base price, just because it says what it is worth does not mean you have to sell for that, the idb is not gonna be a dictatorship and control how you sell, you can change your prices to how you see fit, just as long as it doesnt surpass the $2/m rule
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by RPGamer View Post
    It is far from a bad idea, It would be a base price, just because it says what it is worth does not mean you have to sell for that, the idb is not gonna be a dictatorship and control how you sell, you can change your prices to how you see fit, just as long as it doesnt surpass the $2/m rule
    If you put $5 as a value for X item, people who want to sell it for $6 or higher won't be able to, even if they're legit NPs because it was set at $5.

Maybe because you're a member for long enough you know that legit points sell for higher, but for a newbie it isn't as obvious so it might confuse them.

IMO USD prices should be discarted.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Add a column 'abbreviations' so that we can search for items using their short names (Suap, FQD, etc.)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easel For This Useful Post:

DarkAngel (01-05-2013),DarkByte (01-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    If you put $5 as a value for X item, people who want to sell it for $6 or higher won't be able to, even if they're legit NPs because it was set at $5.

Maybe because you're a member for long enough you know that legit points sell for higher, but for a newbie it isn't as obvious so it might confuse them.

IMO USD prices should be discarted.
    Make a legit base price and an illegit base price, if thats what your talking about?
    The price that they set it at should be the highest it should ever sell for, People can
    discount their prices to how they see fit, most people who come here newbies or not
    nearly always right off the bat know the prices because of the $2/m rule, and know
    they can discount if it is a higher item, and if they try to sell cheaper then they are allowed
    to then the mods will tell them, to me the USD price would help alot, because how many
    people here actually know what to sell the SuAP at in USD right off the bat? or what they
    should be paying for it, not very many people...
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    That's still too much, you'd be making them to keep updating three prices for every single item when it isn't necessary.

Just knowing the NP value you can price yourself your items.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3