53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

How to run a Neopet Mall Shop.

Hows it going everyone. This is going to be my second attempt at a guide for everyone and I hope it helps everyone makes neopoints!! This is what I use very often to make extra neopoints basically out of nothing. Things that just sit around really collecting dust. Only two very easy to use programs are required along with a neopet account with a shop size I suggest over 200+ in size. I will try to explain it best I can but I am originally making this from my phone so please bare with me. Also if this helps feel free to +rep if you would like as I am on my road to offical clraik ranking.

First step:
    You will need your account. I suggest browsing the trade section if you don't have one with a nice size shop. Many people have some for sell or could build one for a price I am sure. You will also want to make your account look semi-legit and not a shell. Adopt a few painted pets. Get the clickable avatars and maybe throw on a layout for your username. If you want to get even more in depth I am pretty sure someone has a guide on how to get all the low and cheap stamps which would make your stamp collection go over 125+ For next to nothing!!

Second step:
    You will need to download the Item transferer and the Shop Auto pricer. These are key to running a sucsessful mall. The item transferer will help move all items from the inventory to your new mall account. I use the gifting method as I don't want to send thousands of items via trades. Once you transfer them just accept all items if they didn't already get accepted.

Third step:
    Once you have the items you will need to begin stocking your shop. I avoid the obvious 1np items but anything else even a 10np item does help. It honestly will add up. You will see. Once stocked you will need to run your auto pricer which can target only items that arent price or searches all items and prices them. I suggest changing the amount of each search per item to 1 or 2 so you wont get shop wiz banned. If it doesn't find a price do research yourself on the item you may have found an unbuyable so congratz!! I suggest selling these on your main account as they should be fairly safe because if your following this guide you have probally found this item from an inactive account which has been secured for a very long time now. Your not using any other programs within this Mall Account so it is fairly safe to sale the item from your main.

Fourth step:
    Every two days or so you will want to run the auto pricer over every item in your shop so you stay relevant in the market. Keep it stocked up so you always have things to sale. Collect your profits!! I make anywhere from 250k-2m everyday by keeping my stock fully supplied with goods! Great for using on a new PB for your main account, maybe a new BD item you have been wanting, or even to sell the NPs here on clraik!!

☼☼Tips☼☼
    Posting in the shop ads always helps. People collect tons of stuff you will neber know.
    Sometimes I look for pack rat people or people spending alot. Basically spam your shop in the ads.
    Dont do anything illegal with your mall account!!
    Dont sale things you auto buy with this account.
    Keep updating regularly.

I am updating to make it look pretty when I get home.
    Last edited by Savant; 12-23-2012 at 04:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Savant For This Useful Post:

fairydust201 (08-16-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    You gift literally thousands of items from hacked accounts? This does not sound safe at all.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I wouldnt say hacked accounts exactly. I have tons of shellish and starter mains that have been secured for a looooong time. I have been selling off their sdb items. Has made me millions.

I will add a note when i get to my computer about not selling active account stuff. @(you need an account to see links) but yes it has made me millions. Figured i would share this with everyone else now too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    i am sorry MAJOR improvements can be made with this guide , transferring 1000s of items from a shell to a mall account Roftlol , thats very legit
    10nps-20np items , im sorry you cant make that 2mil profit unless you stock millions of such items.
    I mall on my main and i make Alot . My shop (size 200+ which i used to upgrade with my profit)
    Step1: you must have atleast 2mil pure to start you have on shop size 100 fully stocked . Choose a theme , for ex- pharmacy , i go to the main shop especially on hpd buy many many items in bulk , wiz snipe and stick the items in my shop.

2. You were right about the shop ads , those are must , to draw in loyal customers , but first you will have to create your own mall or what i did join a pre-existing well known mall. For those of you whom didnt know the shops with largest size is listed on the marketplace , hence more views. Each mall has a section (for ex. training , luck and chance , pb , customization etc.)
    3. You sell at slightly above wiz say 100-1k nps above , but with constant advertising , you can draw in customers , sell price will not be a problem . You can then sell at inflated rates , see what gawdawful_books has done .
    4. Keep your stock restocked , and upgrade with profit , simple right
    PM if you have queries , i would recommend checking out the shop ads board on neopets.
    GL malling!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Lol trust me those 10-20 np stuff do add up. I am only using shop size 250 and that is part of my stock. The majority of my stock is food and toys though...

To make this easier i will make a video about this lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    awesome i miss