Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Mmm, that probably explains it as you said then.

I think they are able to keep records on IPs for a few months, matching PWs to your old to add proof.

And possibly checking what other IP your shell came from, if it wasn't inactive long enough and still on record.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I used to get away with so much stupid shit on the same IP address. Now I'm scared to do anything. Especially since @(you need an account to see links) lives with me and if I did something stupid, she would get frozen too. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sorry to hear. Same thing happened to me yesterday, so I feel your pain.
    You can't get away with anything on Neo anymore.... not like you used to.
    I remember back in the day my guild members and I would go into each others accounts and get each other avatars. And we'd talk about it on the guild boards!
    And I would pay people NPs for graphics, and advertise it openly on the boards. Never got a warning.
    Do that now and you're iced within the hour.
    Neo is getting worse and worse by the day... =/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links): I used to be so stupid about it it's ridiculous LOL. I would do the clickables on 9876545678 different accounts and then transfer them all to one account in the same day and then turn those neopoints over for profit within the same day.

Now I don't want to try anything crazy at all without a proxy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links): Omg that's crazy. I've never sold anything before...
    I definitely used lots of side accounts though, to do dailies and play games, and I'd move all the NPs to my main via the trading post, lol. There were just so many people back then I guess they couldn't keep track.
    Proxies sound exhausting, ugh. But it seems like they're the only way to go. I'm going to check out the 'hide my ass' site on Firefox and try to get myself familiar... I wonder if they're expensive...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My girlfriend wants to buy a personal proxy for us to share (I'd pitch in too) if we ever got really into it. I had access to all the best programs once upon a time, but I never utilized a single one because I have a mac and I dont' want to install windows on my laptop lol. But I heard that this forum has mac progs apparently! I didn't even know that before I joined, I just found out yesterday LOL. So maybe I'll look into that.

Also I just realized how bad my post sounded lol. None of my accounts ever got frozen for that and neither did anybody I ever sold to. And I don't do that shit anymore. I was just comparing it to how much they've cracked down now LOL.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    BLACK U WEATHER REPORT::: VERY COLLDdddd

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hale View Post
    My girlfriend wants to buy a personal proxy for us to share (I'd pitch in too) if we ever got really into it. I had access to all the best programs once upon a time, but I never utilized a single one because I have a mac and I dont' want to install windows on my laptop lol. But I heard that this forum has mac progs apparently! I didn't even know that before I joined, I just found out yesterday LOL. So maybe I'll look into that.

Also I just realized how bad my post sounded lol. None of my accounts ever got frozen for that and neither did anybody I ever sold to. And I don't do that shit anymore. I was just comparing it to how much they've cracked down now LOL.
    Lol it didn't sound bad to me. I was telling my boyfriend about how people make money off here and he's super interested. xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    66 times
    Time Online
    4d 7h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I never sold it for USD, I originally joined my first forum (GamingGutter) to get gaia stuff. The only reason I did anything with neopets was to trade the points with gaia gold LOL. But I got over gaia a longggggg time ago. I was never really into neopets but now I'm considering getting into it for fun/business.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Wow, never knew such a thing could happen. How cruel.. cheer up man!