Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are you looking for in a pet-based web game?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    1d 12h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think a site for me just needs to be friendly, none money orientated and have a good staff team. Unfortunatly I don't think these attributes are enough anymore with the petsite community on the down.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    18d 16h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'd like a site that didn't encourage tattling left and right and didn't make it so hard to start from scratch. I've never been banned for scamming or hacking on Neopets but it's so easy to get a warning for even the dumbest things. I just think it's dumb how the site is so focused on being perfectly kid friendly that there's little to no room for older players to joke around without risking a warning and how it's so easy to get warned for things that seem tame to me. And of course, unfair freezings will lead to bitter feelings and a larger population of people who'd rather not play by the rules anymore since it got them nowhere. It's ironic since I think Neopets originated as a college-age oriented game?

Besides kids who steal their parents' credit cards I think they'd make far more money if they catered to the young adult+ population because those are the people most likely to have jobs and/or sources of disposable income. But idk, I don't know any statistics. xd

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-23-2013)