Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Habitarium incubating egg glitch?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Well I recently got fired so while I'm collecting unemployment and waiting for people to call me for interviews, habitarium was definitely one of the things I planned to look at more in-depth.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (02-18-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Or you could stop trying to be smart , read the source code and use it how it was intended by the pros...

This gives us +90 exp per tick every 30 seconds. What I meant for programmers to do is this:

1.You take my code and fix the above function to work with amfphp (yes u need to do some work)
    2.You now hit level 50 in only a few hours , this gives you about 500k in np bonuses.
    3.You collect eggs for the remaining hours until 24 hours have passed.
    4.You reset the player to level 0 , use all the eggs you collected and the battle exploit to re-hit 50 in about 1 hour.
    5.Repeat.

This will make about 1.5 million np per day per account. It is a np gen and if you can get it working , you can fill your boots. No one so far to my knowledge has. This works because you only get np bonuses once per 24 hours per account.
    Sorry I didn't mean to diss you. I'm grateful that you released the code to the public. However, I'm not a genius and cannot solve what you want me to. I merely worked with what I had at my disposal despite having no knowledge of python.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Well I should tell u guys then....

(you need an account to see links)

In the url use :

This makes life alot easier.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Well I should tell u guys then....

In the url use :

This makes life alot easier.
    Well that's greek to me right now. I'm no good at web stuff. Editing the logic part was relatively easy.

What do you mean when you say "fix the function to work with amfphp" ?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The game sends an array of arrays amfphp does some weird shit and does not send it in the same format (if i remember correct it sends the second array as a string). This is evident when using a debug proxy like burp with blazer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    The game sends an array of arrays amfphp does some weird shit and does not send it in the same format (if i remember correct it sends the second array as a string). This is evident when using a debug proxy like burp with blazer.
    Thank you for clarifying. I downloaded Burpsuite and Blazer and I'm about to look into this stuff.

BTW the edited habibot code I mentioned earlier was for the purposes of playing the game relatively legitimately without needing to keep the browser open. I hadn't even intended on solving the battle exploit. I was happy with the fact that I wasn't being attacked by pests lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    The bot will never get attacked by pets anyway .

A battle only takes place when updatesceneafterpestattack is called. If update is called instead , the battle is skipped so the bot already skips them.

Also as the bot already filters soldier eggs out and hospitals are not needed (a house does the same job). I am not 100% how much differnece those would make xD. One thing you could look at is upgrading buildings though u should wait for 1.3 really its already done .

Edit: also sorry for my attitude let me explain. I posted a pretty cringeworthy post on a religion thread and seen you responded. Immediately after I seen ur post here and thought u was just hateing. Although because of my own cringeworthy post I did not want to reopen that relegion thread haha I should not post at 6 am sometimes :p.

@(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by DarkByte; 02-18-2013 at 02:50 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    The bot will never get attacked by pets anyway .

A battle only takes place when updatesceneafterpestattack is called. If update is called instead , the battle is skipped so the bot already skips them.

Also as the bot already filters soldier eggs out and hospitals are not needed (a house does the same job). I am not 100% how much differnece those would make xD. One thing you could look at is upgrading buildings though u should wait for 1.3 really its already done .
    I've seen so many people say that houses are just as good as hospitals but NO. I've played the game manually for hours on end, and the hospitals heal MUCH MUCH faster than houses do, especially when upgraded! In my case, where I just want to be harvesting constantly at lvl50, hospitals can save me a lot of time and I can make a bunch more gems than if I were to use houses.

EDIT: oh boy, can't wait to read through 1.3!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I will look into it I am building a map creator in future versions so u can make ur own maps and I will include all buildings so users can do there own thing and everyone dosen't have the same maps xD.

Now I think about it , needing a hospital with that setup makes sense , When you have nesters they are kept healthy anyway just by being on a nest so only half your population needs healing (the workers). Where as for you , you need every single creature - 3 nesters healed so yeah it would put more strain on healing.... Map builder will fix that.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 02-18-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I will look into it I am building a map creator in future versions so u can make ur own maps and I will include all buildings so users can do there own thing and everyone dosen't have the same maps xD.

Now I think about it , needing a hospital with that setup makes sense , When you have nesters they are kept healthy anyway just by being on a nest so only half your population needs healing (the workers). Where as for you , you need every single creature - 3 nesters healed so yeah it would put more strain on healing.... Map builder will fix that.
    that should be nice

EDIT: Just saw your edit about the religion post. no probs bro. I'm just tired of people having the same discussion over and over, and not making any progress, so I was trying to end it haha.
    Last edited by txtsd; 02-18-2013 at 03:00 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (02-18-2013)