Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking MSPP lend, can't buy one. Explanation inside.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Seeking MSPP lend, can't buy one. Explanation inside.

Hello! Just found this site a few days ago I can't get enough of it. I know I am a newbie on here but I have been on neo for about 9 years on and off. I cannot buy a lend because I just lost my house and everything I owned in Hurricane Sandy, and I am still working on getting back on my feet. I have kids to worry about way more than paying for something on neo :/ but anyways, if someone would be so kind as to lend me, I would love that.

As for my account, I was frozen for cheating on flash games. I had every lendable avatar except SuAP. I am so mad I have to go through all this again -__- but anyways, I am starting over and I promise I don't steal lol. PM me if you're willing to lend?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey dear
    I'm sorry to hear about your house!
    I lost everything in Katrina so I definitely and completely know the feeling.
    I just wanted to let you know (just in case you didn't) that the way big-ticket items are lent here is to allow the lender full access to your account (but you may PIN everything in the case of MSPP) and they achieve the avatar for you
    I've seen people new to cheating say "They want my account info, they're trying to scam me!!" so I just though I'd make sure you knew! ^_^

P.S. be sure it's someone REPUTABLE if someone decides to lend you

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    wow, really?? Everyone does that though? I feel a little uncomfortable with it but as long as they're reputable. :/ hmm.

I am so sorry you lost everything in Katrina, it's really strange when you're watching it on tv, you know everyone is thinking things like, "sucks for them, glad it's not me" but it's so different when you go through it, and the images on tv are from you and your situation.. have you gotten back on your feet yet?

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Sorry but why worry about an MSPP lend when you have all that to worry about!

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (12-17-2012),DarkAngel (12-19-2012),goodieboy (12-19-2012),Jolz (06-28-2013),Mikey (12-17-2012),Phasma (12-18-2012),Vanessa (12-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Yes ma'am. It's the same for all of the Big 3. I'd venture to say that *most* lower tier items they'd just send you the items but I've never lent/been lent small items on here. I know @(you need an account to see links) is doing it for $10/7m and he's one of the most reputable people on the site. (I know you can't pay, just an example ^_^)

Yes we've actually just finished our house this year, my parents rebuilt a concrete raised house so it is going absolutely nowhere next time xD

@(you need an account to see links), I take it you've never been through a natural disaster
    There's only so much of everything you can take before you have to get away for a little while.
    Hell my parents and I left the COUNTRY after Katrina because my mom couldn't stand it any more. I think she's entitled to a little Neo/cK time

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Yes ma'am. It's the same for all of the Big 3. I'd venture to say that *most* lower tier items they'd just send you the items but I've never lent/been lent small items on here. I know @(you need an account to see links) is doing it for $10/7m and he's one of the most reputable people on the site. (I know you can't pay, just an example ^_^)

Yes we've actually just finished our house this year, my parents rebuilt a concrete raised house so it is going absolutely nowhere next time xD

@(you need an account to see links), I take it you've never been through a natural disaster
    There's only so much of everything you can take before you have to get away for a little while.
    Hell my parents and I left the COUNTRY after Katrina because my mom couldn't stand it any more. I think she's entitled to a little Neo/cK time
    unfortunately i dont have an MSPP anymore ;( sorry

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links), Aw I'm sorry boo. I thought you still did! PS, get online

9. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), Aw I'm sorry boo. I thought you still did! PS, get online
    i am online ;D but im going ice fishing pretty soon!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), Neopets has been a welcome break from all the stress, and honestly one of the only things that is making me happy.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

@(you need an account to see links) I am really glad you were able to get on your feet, it's not easy. FEMA only gave me 7 grand and it barely got me anything I still have so much to get :/ ugh this is going to be awhile. Did you get help from FEMA?

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    63d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m