Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 20h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Better late than never?

Hey everyone! I'm Tanzi.

I'm in my 20's and still addicted to Neo and I have no idea why.
    The games are meh, the site is glitchy, the rules are ridiculous, but something about having an awesome account with pretty pets and shiny trophies keeps me going back for more.

Anywho, this is my first time joining a 'cheating site' (?) and I initially joined a few weeks ago because I didn't know where else to find a One Use Robot Zappermajig. But then I looked at the trades board and /omg/ I swear I felt like a kid at a candy store.
    I've already bought a couple things from you lovely folks on here and plan on buying more, but I'm trying to pace myself for obvious reasons.

I'm very excited to be a part of this site, but I'm not sure exactly what I can contribute to this community... I have no skillz (lol) and I don't really plan on selling stuff, but this site needs buyers like me, right?
    I'm also an Accounting major so if anyone needs help with Mathematics up to calculus, please message me! I'm very happy to assist.

I guess that's all for now. Gonna go poke around the settings and add stuff to my profile. Thanks for reading, and have a lovely evening!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to t4nzi For This Useful Post:

John (12-14-2012),Sellinglikealways (12-15-2012),Vegeta (12-15-2012)