Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The REAL Dream Pet Giveaway! Three Winners, Three Unconverteds... OF THEIR CHOICE.

Mama Tiger

NYC
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,897 Times in 879 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Time Online
    171 d 20 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 11 m

The REAL Dream Pet Giveaway! Three Winners, Three Unconverteds... OF THEIR CHOICE.

Every year, I give away a little something to give back to the communities that have helped me flourish over the year. Well, this year, I'm giving away a big something. Three big somethings.

The REAL Dream Pet Giveaway!

TNT loves to give away ten free pet morphs during Christmas. I'm sure that could be a dream pet of the common people, but here, in the bowels of the black market of Neopets, that just makes us yawn.

How about a real Dream Pet Giveaway?

Three lucky winners of three seperate mini contests will win their absolute dream pet. Unconverted. OF. THEIR. CHOICE.

Any Unconverted Pet is on the table, no holds barred, and no winner turned away because they dreamed a little too big. You win. You pick.

All pets are VWN, Xxxxxx and last seen long, long ago. No shady actives here. Your pet is safe and all yours to keep.

What's a Contest without rules, eh?

1. The pets can not be sold, traded or "won for a friend". You have to be the sole winner and owner of the pet you try so hard to win. If I find out that you have sold, traded or given away the pet, the pet will be forceably recovered and you will be banned in every means I can get you banned. Don't be a greedy schmuck, it's Christmas.

2. If you have the means of buying your own UC, do that. This contest is for those that can't afford their own pet, never dreamed as big as they could, or even the more legitish type, who could still fancy a good prize. If you wish to purchase a pet, we can work out a nice little Christmas deal, but if you've got the cash, just buy the pet, don't take it from the less fortunate.

3. If it's not your dreamie, don't ask for it. These pets are not for trade fodder, and the bigger pet you choose, the more YOU have to deal with the questions and comments about how you got that ridiculous awesome expensive pet. Don't get my pets frozen because you get greedy.

4. These threads are ready for some spam. If you think someone is being untrue, greedy or otherwise false in their statements, call them out. It's Christmas, have a little Christmas spirit, let the Tiny Tim's win.

5. You must have already had an account as of yesterday upon these forums. I will not accept any newbies that create an account today (December 14th) and on.

6. It's early and I saw the Hobbit last night so I only slept a few hours. If I remember the rest of the rules, I'll post them.

On to the good stuff.

All entries must be posted here on the forum thread, I will not accept any PM entries. You want to play, you let the world see.

The Contests

There are three mini contests, you can enter all three (well, technically only two are entries), and make sure you do, as there's more chances to win.

The Dream Pet Sob Story

It's very simple. Tell me what your dream pet is and why. Tell me the lengths you went to try to get it, and have failed thus far. Tell me why this pet would rock your world, and what you'd do with it. (No particular details that would lead to anyone figuring out who you are in game, no customizations, etc.) Convince me why you deserve this pet. The longer, the better.

The Creative Dream Pet

This one may be easy for some, harder for others. Write me a story about your dream pet, sing me a song, art me an art. Express yourself outside the box on the life your dream pet has, or the life it could have in your loving arms. Give your dream pet a personality. Does your Royalgirl secretly have tattoos and she loves driving a motorcycle? Does your Darigan have a soft spot for gardening? Tell me in your most creative way possible.

The Kat's Choice

You don't really do much for this one. It's my choice. A third winner will be decided solely by me through your comments, chatter and all around natural demeanor through this contest. Then I'll just be like BAM, I LIKE YOU, HERE'S A PET. That's all. You'll have to post something in the first place to be considered for this. I'm not trolling around the rest of the forums looking for the perfect choice, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The winners will all be decided and notified on Christmas Day, and have their chosen UC's instantly delivered. Merry Christmas. Even if you're Jewish.

Well, that all being said, do your thing. Win your dream pet.

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Adam (12-16-2012),Ana (12-18-2012),Bettser (12-14-2012),cloudxcrash (12-19-2012),Cody. (12-14-2012),Death (12-15-2012),Demetri (12-16-2012),Dom~ (12-16-2012),esperanto (12-14-2012),fairydust201 (12-17-2012),Frank12 (12-16-2012),Freja (12-25-2012),goldentryst (12-16-2012),goodieboy (12-16-2012),I_royalty_I (12-19-2012),Infamous Joe (12-14-2012),John (12-14-2012),kooldude888 (12-14-2012),Kuroyukihime (12-17-2012),Maison (12-18-2012),Matt~ (12-25-2012),Mike (12-17-2012),mikemikemike (12-17-2012),Mikey (12-17-2012),Misaki (12-19-2012),Nik (12-20-2012),Nishwishes (12-22-2012),Persephone (12-16-2012),Reese (12-15-2012),reist (12-16-2012),Sellinglikealways (12-16-2012),ShadowCreature (12-15-2012),Shawn (12-14-2012),Skarner (12-20-2012),SmileYaDead (12-16-2012),TheButt (12-14-2012),Vanessa (12-14-2012),yamakracker (12-18-2012)

United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    OMG LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 9 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m
    Legend.
    I won't enter because well, I could purchase one if I wanted too, and I want others to win this!!!!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 15 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    My personnal dreamie UC would probably have to be an UC Royalboy Grarrl since they are so badass looking. However, my main is to young and this UC is to expensive/rare and would never be believable that it was legit for an account like mine . So as awesome as it would be to win this dreamie it would also be a curse. Goodluck and Congratulations to the winners in advance.

Mama Tiger

NYC
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Time Online
    171 d 20 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 11 m
    Royalboy Grarrls aren't Unconverted But thank you for understanding the issue if you dream too big on a small account, lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

John (12-14-2012),TheButt (12-14-2012)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 15 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Hmm then that explains why it was so hard to try and find a picture. Why do Royalboys not exist UC but Royalgirls grarrls do? Never really dealt with UC since as I mentioned it raises more flags with a young account having an UC than it being pretty loaded with NP

Mama Tiger

NYC
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Time Online
    171 d 20 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 11 m
    Royalboys were too close to what the converted would look like, the same happened with RB Lupes and RG Acaras.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 15 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Pshh stupid TNT the Old RB Grarrls look sooo much more awesome than the new ones. Thats too bad though. Thanks for the info

PDX
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 17 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    I'm assuming all of the entries are posted here, correct? EDIT: Ok I see that i'm supposed to post that here, LOL. I'm sober now, so ignore this. There is no point in deleting it, I know you can see edited post history, so deleting it to save embarrassment will do no good.
    I'm going to give it a shot, prepare your mind and body for the tl;dr deserving post that you will be receiving from me at this moment.
    Currently, I am sipping wine with my girlfriend and I am buzzed enough to enter with an alcohol induced, most likely typo filled mother fucking post.
    My name, is Makayla. Otherwise known, as Ruzzeh.
    I'm sure there are more deserving people on this website than I, considering I'm not as active as most. (Working on that, I promise .) I didn't decide this just because of this thread, I just happened to see it while I was looking around and well- I'm a neopets player so WHY THE FUCK NOT, RIGHT? Right.
    So I'm not creative, and my story probably wont be the best- but i'm going for it. GOING FOR THE GOLD. Not really gold, gold neopets aren't unconverted ;D. More like Dargarian. I'm not going to name the species, for obvious reasons. I may not be a giant ~* neo haxer *~ but I have been apart of neocheating forums for 7 years so I have learned a thing or two.
    I'm not going to enter the artist one, I have zero artistic talent. Oh no, I plan on woeing you with my wonderful words that came straight from the mo fuckin' dome.
    Like I said, (earlier in my post, I THINK! The wine is starting to kick in now) my story isn't going to be great. I've never been good at sob stories, I hope to win you over just by my ***sparkling** personality and words.
    ALRIGHT, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT.
    Flashback, grade three. I made my neopets account. To be honest, I'm not sure when my dream pet came out, it could of been then, but maybe it hasn't. Who da fuck knows.
    I made a neopets account, with my best friend. I didn't know all the ~la te da~ neopets species. I just made it because hey, I'm under 13 years old and I can chat on TEH NEOPETS BOARDS LUL~ (yeah, I was one of THOSE neopets users. You know what I'm talking about. The LUL SO RANDUM HURHUR I'M EBIL) One of the people that you see post and you're like, oh god, why in the fuck is this person allowed to post on the neoboards. My pets were created with gibberish names. Want an example? fdsjalfjsk3432. Yep. It happened. I was in third grade, OKAY? :C. It wasn't until about a year or so when I developed goals for my neopets account. I told myself, hey, I'm a year old on this site and I don't have anything to show for it. Next year though, I'm going to have some badass shit. I mean I have to, people will thing I'm lame. Sadly my fourth grader mind didn't have the discipline nor the capability to create a worthwhile plan on how to make neopoints. I played some kash basher and begged on the neoboards. Yep. That's how it happened. (BTW, THIS IS WHEN I FIGURED OUT WHICH PET I WANTED). Okay okay, the next few years went basically like this. I shared an account with my best friend, and WE ALL KNOW how that goes. (not well). She ended up taking the neopets account and making me start over. I made about 100k- somehow. And that son of a fucking bitch took it all. (well I guess she made some of it too, but HEY IT CRUSHED MY CHILDHOOD, that is, until I got over it by throwing rocks and shit irl, I was a kid, don't expect much.)
    Alright, lets fast forward to middleschool. My "LUL SO RANDUMMMMM xD xD xD" got much worse at this point, but goddammit, I still had some goals in mind. This is when I saw chainletters. I was excited as fuck. I was like HOLY SHIT, I CAN GET MY DREAM PET LIKE THIS? THIS IS SO EASY. I got a warning. Heartbroken, I bitched about it to my socalled 'neofriends' and they pointed out restocking.

-----

Okay. We're taking a break from the story, because I have to tell you something.
    I sucked at neopets, basically my whole life. No joke, this story is going to be full of my neofailures. I tried, I really did, but I just never got the hang of it, yanno? Doesn't look very good on me trying hard, but hey, it's still fun to to talk about it right? I'm laughing remembering this.

---
    OK story break over. Anyway, so restocking right? Right. This is where you think I actually made neopoints. Right again? Nope. I TOLD YOU ALREADY, I SUCKED AT NEOPETS MOST OF MY LIFE. I restocked at the bookstore. People say that's a great place for newbies, and yeah sure, it is because it's slow. But the profit you make is very little, and the UBS you buy are generally HTS. I worked very hard at it, and didn't make very much in return. I don't exactly remember how much I made, I'm guessing it was around 300k at most. No where near the amount of neopoints I would need to get my dream pet. But I was determined. I was going to get this fucking pet, if it killed me or not. Except, I didn't get it. You know why? Because well, I wanted to be cool. I /really/ wanted to be cool. I wanted to also own, a really popular guild (that failed B T W) by hosting giveaways (LOL WITH ALL DA ~* NEOPOINTS *~ I didn't have) and well, I got frozen. So I quit for a while. This is about the time that I joined my first neopets cheating forum.

Alright. I know what you're thinking.
    I joined it to get back at neopets, blah fuckin' blah. Nah man, I just wanted to make internet friends. I was about 13 at this time, and I'm sure everyone on the forum at the time didn't like me because...Honestly, no one likes 13 year olds. I don't care who you are, you just don't like them. I could tell you the entire story about that too, but nah. This post is already long. I can feel it. I've been typing for about an hour and a half now, remembering all my fucking neopet stories and how horrible they are LOL.
    Anyway so I made neofriends, learned about cheating and bots, but still didn't play. I didn't play neopets for a while.
    Eventually, just hearing people talk about it made me want to play again for nostalgic reasons, so I made an account. It's long frozen and deleted by now, but it had a really cool name and people neomailed me all the time to complement it. I wasn't a big cheater, I never really used bots or bought neopets items with USD or anything, I just pretty much just paid people with neopoints to get me game avatars and asked people to lend me stuff. I still wanted to make my dream pet, but by the time I got back into neopets everything had changed. I couldn't get my dream pet to look the way it did even if I had the neopoints for it, because now it was considered UC and I'm too poor to buy neopets with USD. So I pretty much played neopets for fun and stuff and I still always wanted that dream pet of mine, but I knew there really wouldn't be a chance for me to get it unless I bought it, but I know it wasn't going to happen.
    Alright, and now we're at present. I have a neopets account that I do play regularly, and I'm much better at making neopoints, (I'm mostly legit, I just play it as a hobby, not to be the best and have all the greatest stuff). I have a job currently, but I moved from Colorado to California to be with my current girlfriend, Hale (she signed up today, I can provide proof that we're two different people even though we share the same IP ). I support myself with no help from my family, so now I REALLY can't afford to buy it now with USD. But hey, I just saw this thread and thought I would give it a chance, and share my neopets life story. I said in the start of this that I probably don't deserve this as much as other active members, but this post wasn't just for the neopet. It was fun to take a blast into the past and remember what neopets used to like, and how I felt about it at the time. It's kind of embarrassing, but nostalgic too, which is a wonderful feeling. If I win it, hey, that's amazing. I got my dream neopet that my childhood lusted for, but if not, hey. I had a great time typing this up, and NO REGRETS.
    I hope you like this story too, but if it's too long to read, sorry about that . I just like to talk.

TL;DR
    I SUCKED AT NEOPETS, I WANTED A PET, I DIDN'T GET IT, NOW I STILL WANT IT

Oh and if people are chatting on this thread, expect me to chat too. I like talking. Hai guise.

Last edited by Ruzzeh; 12-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruzzeh For This Useful Post:

Hale (12-16-2012),Matt~ (12-25-2012)

Mama Tiger

NYC
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Time Online
    171 d 20 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 11 m
    I can't find what your dream pet is, lol.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast