Every year, I give away a little something to give back to the communities that have helped me flourish over the year. Well, this year, I'm giving away a big something. Three big somethings.
The REAL Dream Pet Giveaway!
TNT loves to give away ten free pet morphs during Christmas. I'm sure that could be a dream pet of the common people, but here, in the bowels of the black market of Neopets, that just makes us yawn.
How about a real Dream Pet Giveaway?
Three lucky winners of three seperate mini contests will win their absolute dream pet. Unconverted. OF. THEIR. CHOICE.
Any Unconverted Pet is on the table, no holds barred, and no winner turned away because they dreamed a little too big. You win. You pick.
All pets are VWN, Xxxxxx and last seen long, long ago. No shady actives here. Your pet is safe and all yours to keep.
What's a Contest without rules, eh?
1. The pets can not be sold, traded or "won for a friend". You have to be the sole winner and owner of the pet you try so hard to win. If I find out that you have sold, traded or given away the pet, the pet will be forceably recovered and you will be banned in every means I can get you banned. Don't be a greedy schmuck, it's Christmas.
2. If you have the means of buying your own UC, do that. This contest is for those that can't afford their own pet, never dreamed as big as they could, or even the more legitish type, who could still fancy a good prize. If you wish to purchase a pet, we can work out a nice little Christmas deal, but if you've got the cash, just buy the pet, don't take it from the less fortunate.
3. If it's not your dreamie, don't ask for it. These pets are not for trade fodder, and the bigger pet you choose, the more YOU have to deal with the questions and comments about how you got that ridiculous awesome expensive pet. Don't get my pets frozen because you get greedy.
4. These threads are ready for some spam. If you think someone is being untrue, greedy or otherwise false in their statements, call them out. It's Christmas, have a little Christmas spirit, let the Tiny Tim's win.
5. You must have already had an account as of yesterday upon these forums. I will not accept any newbies that create an account today (December 14th) and on.
6. It's early and I saw the Hobbit last night so I only slept a few hours. If I remember the rest of the rules, I'll post them.
On to the good stuff.
All entries must be posted here on the forum thread, I will not accept any PM entries. You want to play, you let the world see.
There are three mini contests, you can enter all three (well, technically only two are entries), and make sure you do, as there's more chances to win.
The Dream Pet Sob Story
It's very simple. Tell me what your dream pet is and why. Tell me the lengths you went to try to get it, and have failed thus far. Tell me why this pet would rock your world, and what you'd do with it. (No particular details that would lead to anyone figuring out who you are in game, no customizations, etc.) Convince me why you deserve this pet. The longer, the better.
The Creative Dream Pet
This one may be easy for some, harder for others. Write me a story about your dream pet, sing me a song, art me an art. Express yourself outside the box on the life your dream pet has, or the life it could have in your loving arms. Give your dream pet a personality. Does your Royalgirl secretly have tattoos and she loves driving a motorcycle? Does your Darigan have a soft spot for gardening? Tell me in your most creative way possible.
The Kat's Choice
You don't really do much for this one. It's my choice. A third winner will be decided solely by me through your comments, chatter and all around natural demeanor through this contest. Then I'll just be like BAM, I LIKE YOU, HERE'S A PET. That's all. You'll have to post something in the first place to be considered for this. I'm not trolling around the rest of the forums looking for the perfect choice, lol.
The winners will all be decided and notified on Christmas Day, and have their chosen UC's instantly delivered. Merry Christmas. Even if you're Jewish.
Well, that all being said, do your thing. Win your dream pet.