Hey all,

I've been hesitant to post since you all seem pro and very tight with one another, but I figure now that 'x' posts is better than 0 posts; no better place than here to start!

A bit about myself:

I've been playing Neo since 2001, I had my main until a year ago and had about 200-250m in ETS (paltry compared to what you guys get here, I know) - it was all over a decade of legit, hard work though. I had aspirations for some bigger goals, and started to take the game more seriously last year, making great success (300k-2m/day). Oh yeah, and my account was broken into a couple years ago, I lost 20-30m in items (maybe it was one of you, :p)

Then one day those assholes at TNT decided to ice me out of the blue, when I was innocent - 2 tickets sent in with the same copy/paste response from the same bitch telling me nothing but I tried to scam others.
What stings especially is I had a small collection of items and r99s that only pop up in the TP every few months, gah.

I tried to bounce back, but a year later today, and I'm still nowhere near where I used to be; I don't have the time for it like I used to.

I realized a couple weeks ago that I'm no longer a kid, I could just buy back everything I lost in 10 years, over a day or two's worth of wages, . Or since I've nothing to lose, do whatever.

So here I am.

TL; DR:

Got iced, time to go illegit as shit.