Thread: yeah i know i'm late, but still.....

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

yeah i know i'm late, but still.....

anybody else participate in the black friday thing last week?

i went to the local walmart aiming to get borderlands 2 for less than half price, wound up getting that and dishonored

funny story too, check it out, i was looking for the game, couldn't find it, turned around to leave and i saw a kid (~16 year old) was holding it, i asked him where he got it from and he said right here, then tossed me one, then tossed me dishonored and said i should try it out, so i went ahead and got it too (they were $25 each) and i played borderlands 2 for a whiles now, but haven't had any time for dishonored yet

another funny story, everyone always bitches about being shoved and hit and everything in the stores during the black friday event....... not a single person came into contact with me, was fricking weird, like being around 200+ people and not a single one touching you, kinda pleasant

anyways, anyone else got some good stories?
    just report it and ignore it.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Didn't really get anything on Black Friday or Cyber Monday How is Borderlands 2? Heard it's 10000x better than the first, still not really motivated to get and play it though.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    well, i never played the first one, but this one is kinda really addictive for me, i think it's really great, not perfect, but it's done really well, i can see leveling being a boring process (if you wanna level) but overall i think that if you like FPS'ers then you'd like this one

it has an awesome assortment of weapons and the randomness it takes to get them is pretty cool in my book, plus all the looting is right down my alley, lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    We do not have them in u.k but recently this month a very popular chain of stores (Comit) died. They are still open until next year while they sell off all there old stock at barely above cost price.

So any of my u.k freinds , check out ur local comit if you need a new tv ect

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    hells yeah, get that stuff, it'll probably go for cheap here pretty soon, i'd imagine

annnnd here's my psn name if anyone wants to add me, maybe do some coop on BL2

J_L_K_64