To Infamous Joe and a few others here, I might be in the back of their memories somewhere. Back in Hidden Below, I was known as SpoiltLittlePrincess. I was quite young back then, I believe, it was so long ago. But anyway, to the rest of you, my name's Alice, and I've started going by Nishwishes a lot online these days. I personally know (as a close fan) Kev Nish from Far East Movement and love him to pieces, so there's the origin of that name!

Anyway, I'm a first year university student studying journalism in the north of England. I have a part time job and intend to start my own radio show next semester. I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic in late February of this year, and have become a gym/swimming addict as a result! I love idol and certain western pop artists, video games, movies and role playing. I very, VERY recently got back into Neopets again when a housemate of mine brought up that she had started playing it, and that was it! Nostalgia kick! I'm kinda addicted to the Habitarium orz.

Anyway, glad to see the cheating community's going strong, because when it comes to Neopets, I'm a lazy bitch! Particularly now that I have university and whatnot to think about. How are all of you that I drifted from so long ago? And nice to meet the rest of you. ^^