5/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Back Again

To Infamous Joe and a few others here, I might be in the back of their memories somewhere. Back in Hidden Below, I was known as SpoiltLittlePrincess. I was quite young back then, I believe, it was so long ago. But anyway, to the rest of you, my name's Alice, and I've started going by Nishwishes a lot online these days. I personally know (as a close fan) Kev Nish from Far East Movement and love him to pieces, so there's the origin of that name!

Anyway, I'm a first year university student studying journalism in the north of England. I have a part time job and intend to start my own radio show next semester. I was diagnosed type 1 diabetic in late February of this year, and have become a gym/swimming addict as a result! I love idol and certain western pop artists, video games, movies and role playing. I very, VERY recently got back into Neopets again when a housemate of mine brought up that she had started playing it, and that was it! Nostalgia kick! I'm kinda addicted to the Habitarium orz.

Anyway, glad to see the cheating community's going strong, because when it comes to Neopets, I'm a lazy bitch! Particularly now that I have university and whatnot to think about. How are all of you that I drifted from so long ago? And nice to meet the rest of you. ^^

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Hey there! I definitely remember you. I remember @(you need an account to see links) giving you all his points too so you can use the programs. (not like that here ) Anyways, glad you could join us! It's nice to see how old people you used to know are doing and it's even better when they come back in your life.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks, guys. ^^ And lol, it's not?! -Heads out the door-

LOL kidding. Also, Essy, you wouldn't happen to know somebody called Nickbo, would you?

BTW, I know I'm sorta trolling by asking this here. But the public Majin SS is failboating on me. I tried rebooting as someone suggested, but I've got that stupid thing where it authorises, flickers, then shuts. >> I have heard that Neopets has really clamped down on the scoresenders recently, though, so I presumed that was the reason.

YES JOE I FAIL JUST AS MUCH AS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. GLAD TO HAVE ME BACK, RIGHT?!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nishwishes View Post
    Thanks, guys. ^^ And lol, it's not?! -Heads out the door-

LOL kidding. Also, Essy, you wouldn't happen to know somebody called Nickbo, would you?

BTW, I know I'm sorta trolling by asking this here. But the public Majin SS is failboating on me. I tried rebooting as someone suggested, but I've got that stupid thing where it authorises, flickers, then shuts. >> I have heard that Neopets has really clamped down on the scoresenders recently, though, so I presumed that was the reason.

YES JOE I FAIL JUST AS MUCH AS SEVERAL YEARS AGO. GLAD TO HAVE ME BACK, RIGHT?!
    We all start at the same step y'know.

I've recommended going through these pages to everyone who has had a problem with my programs, including the same error you are getting and they end up having the problem fixed. These are the pages:

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links), no I've never heard of anyone by that name lol.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    11h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I started there forever ago, though... OTL

I already installed visual basic and that other thing. There doesn't seem to be a problem with several of the ocxs but I'll give it another shot with the other ones. Oh! Also, after Christmas, imma contemplate buying VIP. UK pound > US dollar is cheap, but right now, I'm struggling a bit, so. Woohoo, student living!

Also, just checking, Essy. I have an online friend from London who raves on about her best online friend, Essy, and has met her a few times.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Welcome to the site this place rocks you will love it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi Alice welcome to CK.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    260 times
    Time Online
    51d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Welcome to ck and enjoy your stay great community here

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hi Alice! Welcome to the forum!

Accepting pure neopoints, easy to sell items, preloaded accounts and accounts.
    Amount of VIP sold: 7

Buying accounts below!

Check out my thread (you need an account to see links).