44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m

Habi almost nuked my pc

So a week ago today I put a switch in my habi bot as a test , I wanted to see what would happen if I set the bot to collect all eggs nesters made for a week instead of harvesting them.

Today I removed that switch , this sent my bot into a frenzy it made it remove all the eggs it had previously been collecting all week from backpack , then started to earn exp from them. All good .

However the I then made the mistake of loading my habi client before the bot collected all the gems off the stage. I dont know how many gems where on the stage exactly because they always stack in the same locations but heres a fast screenshot of what it looks like right now:

After about 5 minutes on this page my pc overheated and shut down , would not come back on for half an hour lol.

Looks like my habi bot will need to come with a warning about damaging pcs . At least mine turned back on eventually though.. lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Lawl atleast it didnt do any real damage and you were able to get your comp back up and running.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I wonder how this would have turned out on my gaming machine. Sounds like a real nuke though, holy shit.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Something intresting:

My habi has so many items on stage it causes my pc to crash , however with my clientless bot because it does not actually load the game , it just simulates packets the game uses I am able to run 15 clients at once on a pc at half the specs of my own pc.

Clientless bots are the way forward it would be impossible to do what im doing on a bot that loaded the real client.

I wish I could release it , I have put ALOT of work into it (habi class alone is over 900 lines of code and has been recoded multiple times) but I know it would kill there servers like our np gen its just not possible :X.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 12-07-2012 at 02:39 PM.