Thread: Black Ops 2 - PS3. Campaign Freezing?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Black Ops 2 - PS3. Campaign Freezing?

When I bought it, I was playing campaign mode. With the double XP weekend, I stopped campaign and only played multiplayer. I did also install textures, that's the only thing I can remember that *might* have caused my issue.

Now that I try to play again, it just freezes every 5-10 seconds. Anyone else is experiencing this? Or should I go and change my disc?
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    OOOOMFG, I was just about to create a board about this, however I'm not sure if we're having the same problem. Everytime I go to multiplayer and begin the match, my PS3 will automatically turn off. The red power light doesn't even show when it turns off. It loses power 100% and I have to unplug the power cord and replug it back in. It does it every single time. Haven't played a proper match for any longer than 5mins for a few days now. I did a system update today and it's still having the same problem I played a different game(NHL) and it worked fine. When I tried normal black ops ( the first one ) the same problem occurred for some odd reason lol. I also had the same problem just a couple days BEFORE BO2 came out. MW3 was messing up my PS3 aswell. At this point, I'm not 100% sure if it's the COD games or just my retarded PS3 that's dying on me

HELP!!

@(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellinglikealways View Post
    OOOOMFG, I was just about to create a board about this, however I'm not sure if we're having the same problem. Everytime I go to multiplayer and begin the match, my PS3 will automatically turn off. The red power light doesn't even show when it turns off. It loses power 100% and I have to unplug the power cord and replug it back in. It does it every single time. Haven't played a proper match for any longer than 5mins for a few days now. I did a system update today and it's still having the same problem I played a different game(NHL) and it worked fine. When I tried normal black ops ( the first one ) the same problem occurred for some odd reason lol. I also had the same problem just a couple days BEFORE BO2 came out. MW3 was messing up my PS3 aswell. At this point, I'm not 100% sure if it's the COD games or just my retarded PS3 that's dying on me

HELP!!

@(you need an account to see links)
    Not really sure.

I'd say that it's your PS3, just because you're saying it had happen days before BO2, but I've heard and readed that while playing multiplayer, it might crash, or freeze. Not sure if crash refers to literally crash your PS3 at the point you're saying xD!

However I haven't read anything about playing campaign, so thats why I made this thread.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I think it might be my PS3 aswell It happened once just before BO2 came out while I was playing MW3. Didn't happen after that until I started playing BO2. I'm not sure why my other games work and these don't lol. It never really "crashed", it just turns off on me as if it was unplugged from the wall. It's so annoying lol. I don't even know what to do anymore. It's not under warranty either -.-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellinglikealways View Post
    I think it might be my PS3 aswell It happened once just before BO2 came out while I was playing MW3. Didn't happen after that until I started playing BO2. I'm not sure why my other games work and these don't lol. It never really "crashed", it just turns off on me as if it was unplugged from the wall. It's so annoying lol. I don't even know what to do anymore. It's not under warranty either -.-
    It's connected directly to the wall? I mean, there's nothing such an voltage regulator or things by the way? If so try connecting it directly to the wall.

And always try to sell your stuff before warranty expires. My current PS3's expires on december, I think... They have 1 year coverage, right? xD!
    Once sold, buy a new one so you're always covered xD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    90d 19h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Yep, it's connected directly to the wall. Haha, I never thought of that I doubt you can sell it for full price each time xD I'm sure you're losing a bit, no?

Then again, you won't lose how much it'll cost to fix without any warranty at all lol!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Yeah xD!

Also it might be better to buy an extended warranty, but I honestly don't know about prices