Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Score Sending? +rep

  1. #1
    Joelalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Uptown Vampire ♥
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 181 Times in 105 Posts


    Downloads
    51
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 18 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    6

    Score Sending? +rep

    Is it safe to score send on your main account? I mean score sending to get trophies. I know if you use it with caution it should be ok, but i just wanted to confirm if its alright. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 22 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7
    It's always best to be cautious, score sending is safe when done carefully. But if you mess up there will be dire consequences - freezing.
    I recommend you test using some shells and perfect it before trying on your main.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-18-2012)

  4. #3
    Joelalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Uptown Vampire ♥
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 181 Times in 105 Posts


    Downloads
    51
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 18 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    It's always best to be cautious, score sending is safe when done carefully. But if you mess up there will be dire consequences - freezing.
    I recommend you test using some shells and perfect it before trying on your main.
    Thanks for answering! but when score sending for trophy, do i use the "trophy mode" thing or just the normal? Because i have never used the "trophy mode" before. Advice?

  5. #4
    Nik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 107 Times in 70 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 22 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    7
    To quote Majin Score Sender features "Trophy mode will ignore score in list and use the high score from the rank you put"

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nik For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-18-2012)

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 14 Times in 9 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 h 33 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Never SS with ur main unless u really knows what u're doing..Think about it, is risking ur main for trophies worth ur time & effort u put in ur main.I don't tink so, so my advice to you is not to do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joelalala View Post
    Is it safe to score send on your main account? I mean score sending to get trophies. I know if you use it with caution it should be ok, but i just wanted to confirm if its alright. Thanks in advance!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Killala For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-20-2012)

  9. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,856
    Thanks
    1,493
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,216 Posts


    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 18 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    15
    safe times, safe list, and slowly do it. you're fine.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-20-2012)

  11. #7
    Joelalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Uptown Vampire ♥
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 181 Times in 105 Posts


    Downloads
    51
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 18 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Killala View Post
    Never SS with ur main unless u really knows what u're doing..Think about it, is risking ur main for trophies worth ur time & effort u put in ur main.I don't tink so, so my advice to you is not to do it.
    Thanks! Very good suggestion, never crossed my mind. Much thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    safe times, safe list, and slowly do it. you're fine.
    I gotcha.

  12. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Yes.
    It is safe, ONLY if you know how to do it.
    First of all, don't send a trophy score each day! Make it once a week, or a few less days. Also, refer to Infamous Joe's thread with "Impossible Score and Times" so you know how to send legit looking scores in the exact time frame.

    With patience, care and intelligence, I've earned over well 20 trophies in one single account by just score sending.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to maksimilian For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-21-2012)

  14. #9
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,752
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,233 Times in 4,237 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 15 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelalala View Post
    Is it safe to score send on your main account? I mean score sending to get trophies. I know if you use it with caution it should be ok, but i just wanted to confirm if its alright. Thanks in advance!
    You just answered your own question in your post.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    Joelalala (11-21-2012)

  16. #10
    Joelalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Uptown Vampire ♥
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 181 Times in 105 Posts


    Downloads
    51
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 18 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by maksimilian View Post
    Yes.
    It is safe, ONLY if you know how to do it.
    First of all, don't send a trophy score each day! Make it once a week, or a few less days. Also, refer to Infamous Joe's thread with "Impossible Score and Times" so you know how to send legit looking scores in the exact time frame.

    With patience, care and intelligence, I've earned over well 20 trophies in one single account by just score sending.
    Its hard! >< I tried a few times on a few shells, but i never really got the hang of it and always got them frozen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    You just answered your own question in your post.
    Im that dumb joe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •