View Poll Results: Who did you vote for?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

16 53.33%
  • Mitt Romney

8 26.67%
  • Neither - they both suck.

6 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who did you vote for? [President Election]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I didn't vote souly because I felt I wasn't educated enough on it.
    Too busy with work and school and didn't make time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by grrrawr View Post
    Obama.
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by runbikesurf View Post
    Why does international presence matter? Why not isolationism and worrying about America instead of say Libya or other places Obama has intervened?
    I figured the only reason why somebody could say he has an international presence is solely because he was the president the past four years. It's not like he was somebody important before that, I doubt anybody beside the state he was from had heard of him before then.

I think you had said this on another site.. but in regards to funding the space program and such? Obama essentially killed NASA, and now instead of concentrating on ourself, we are now training Arab countries in the space program so that they can feel like they are apart of the whole space race bit. So instead of focusing on training Americans and pushing our programs further, we are wasting time with people whose only missile testing is that of Iran Syria. And whose only purpose is to aim their missles at Israel lol
    I guess we will forever be hopping aboard Russian ships to get into space. It's sad.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    9d 18h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by runbikesurf View Post
    Why does international presence matter? Why not isolationism and worrying about America instead of say Libya or other places Obama has intervened?
    1. Why does international presence matter? Oh, sorry, I forgot terrorists don't exist.
    2. Isolationism? Worrying about America? Tell your party about that, I'm sure they feel we should act that way in regards to Iran.
    3. Damn, you're right.... it's not like your party has a history of supporting wars which shouldn't have been started!

Sar.
    Cas.
    M.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Care to elaborate?

I figured the only reason why somebody could say he has an international presence is solely because he was the president the past four years. It's not like he was somebody important before that, I doubt anybody beside the state he was from had heard of him before then.

I think you had said this on another site.. but in regards to funding the space program and such? Obama essentially killed NASA, and now instead of concentrating on ourself, we are now training Arab countries in the space program so that they can feel like they are apart of the whole space race bit. So instead of focusing on training Americans and pushing our programs further, we are wasting time with people whose only missile testing is that of Iran Syria. And whose only purpose is to aim their missles at Israel lol
    I guess we will forever be hopping aboard Russian ships to get into space. It's sad.
    Andrew, Obama was a two-term Senator... one of the most accomplished Senators during the early 2000's... o_o
    Mitt Romney was literally the GOVERNOR of MASSACHUSETTS for ONE TERM!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links)

First off I never stated I am a republican. Yes I support them over Democrats but I consider my self Libertarian and Minarchist.

1. Why does international presence matter? Oh, sorry, I forgot terrorists don't exist. - We didnt have much in the way of terrorist problems that weren't homegrown terrorists until our "world policing"
    2. Isolationism? Worrying about America? Tell your party about that, I'm sure they feel we should act that way in regards to Iran.
    3. Damn, you're right.... it's not like your party has a history of supporting wars which shouldn't have been started! - My party believes in ending the wars we are in right now and never supported them. Thanks for reading my previous post.

Obama was only senator because he rose through Chicago the biggest and longest running democratic political machine in existence.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    8d 7h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I would have voted for bama, based on gut instinct. Im not american, but romney gives me the creeps...

Plus the whole opinion on women thing... not the best way to win us over

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bexxy View Post
    I would have voted for bama, based on gut instinct. Im not american, but romney gives me the creeps...

Plus the whole opinion on women thing... not the best way to win us over
    Which of his opinions on women do you not like?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Go read 1984, then tell me if either of these candidates are good for the country.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicDream View Post
    I voted for Mitt because the man would've not cut defenses for our protection and can actually create jobs. Sad though. Let's hope the economy doesn't collapse or that we won't be Downgraded from AAA to A (I already know we're at a I believe A rating now.) It's another status. Anyways, yeah.
    I don't know anything about U.S. government. I don't care about it, sincerely... I have enough with my government lol

Anyways, only judging by your post, I prefer Obama.

I prefer a president who cuts the army than the one that spends hundreds of millions in weapons, at least in the U.S.A.
    In other countries, like mine, I would prefer to spend sources on army, because of drug market, but I think that USA has the enough stability to not need a huge army. And considerating certain things that I don't want to say, I prefer it this way.
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I don't know anything about U.S. government. I don't care about it, sincerely... I have enough with my government lol

Anyways, only judging by your post, I prefer Obama.

I prefer a president who cuts the army than the one that spends hundreds of millions in weapons, at least in the U.S.A.
    In other countries, like mine, I would prefer to spend sources on army, because of drug market, but I think that USA has the enough stability to not need a huge army. And considerating certain things that I don't want to say, I prefer it this way.
    Well we don't use our military on our home soil.. at least we aren't supposed to.
    That's why we have the national guard, cia, nsa, police, etc.
    But we do need to amp them up a bit, we have a lot of drug related crimes here as well.
    Things like those elaborate drug smuggling tunnels from Mexico don't help things at all.

A strong military is never a bad thing. Especially with the way the world is now, everything seems to be going down the drain, everywhere.
    I'd like to have a strong military force should the worst happen. We have arguably the best military in the world, but there is always room for improvement.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I didnt vote for either, dont think anyone could fix the economy at this rate.
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curbstomp336 For This Useful Post:

runbikesurf (11-08-2012)