32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

I suddenly recall a dream of a storm I had

I don't care if anybody cares at all, but this is SPAM board anyway.
    Probably a few weeks ago this is what i dreamed:

I flew up to a wannabe cool-fairground. The fairground was somewhere up in the sky. I took a mini-train ride there and noticed the fun, new-style look of the train ride.
    Then I saw a mini-car track where they let cars move along it. It was suppose to be set up in a loop so that the toy cars would go round and round the track non-stop BUT the track was not completed as though the person in charge of setting it up found difficulty in solving the crossing part of the track.
    Then i gaze beyond the fairground and saw several people drawing and painting something. I went near them and found out that there were having trouble in doing what they do.
    And suddenly, they splashed paints here and there as though they finally found what they were looking for in their work and at the same time rain began to fall.
    As the rain fall, Satan came and moved in the stormy clouds just below the fairground. There was storm below the fairground. Satan moved towards the south of the storm and laughed. Then he moved north of it as he laughed. Everywhere he moved in the storm he laughed sinisterly as though he enjoyed the destructive power of it.
    After that, I suddenly got thrown down, through the stormy clouds and accelerated downward towards the land on earth. I got scared as I fell and began to praise God. I could feel a helping power and I landed on earth safely.
    Earth seemed to be fine somehow. I found myself going out with my family members for an outing and did what we usually do for fun.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Eeeep. That is once intense dream. Are you by any chance religious?
    XIV♥

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    weird 0_o i had a similar dream about a year ago that i still remember but a little different. i was walking down a road and it was pitch black out and i came across a random fairgrounds in the middle of the road and started going on some rides wondering where everyone was. than as i was on the ferris wheel it stopped as im at the top i look down and there was a strange man down there with his back towards me laughing and it sounded pretty evil. he turned around and looked at me and his face looked like the devil would look like or a demon or something evil and he was just pointing at me and laughing. and that was the end of it.

strange thing is the next day i got a call from my dad in connecticut and he knew my dream from the night before 0_o he started asking me how the fair was and i was in shock. he claims he had the same exact dream but he didnt approach the fairgrounds in it just stood and watched me from a distance. kinda creepy xD but than again my dad does and knows a lot of weird things that i cant explain

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Linacake View Post
    Eeeep. That is once intense dream. Are you by any chance religious?
    I consider myself free from any religion. Though I 'have' to go the church my parents go every sunday. I do not want to be seen as 'evil'. heheh.

@(you need an account to see links)
    I'm so tempted to interpret your dream. But this time I won't be wordy and will go straight the point.
    In your life you feel lonely but you have found something fun for yourself and you have tried it. You are now hooked to it, and a demon is assigned to you to make sure you stay hooked.
    Your dad is not the one with the power to unhook you. But he knows you're hooked to the 'fun'.

And its cool to know that your dad is gifted with some kind of supernatural power. heheh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to damian002 For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by damian002 View Post
    I consider myself free from any religion. Though I 'have' to go the church my parents go every sunday. I do not want to be seen as 'evil'. heheh.

@(you need an account to see links)
    I'm so tempted to interpret your dream. But this time I won't be wordy and will go straight the point.
    In your life you feel lonely but you have found something fun for yourself and you have tried it. You are now hooked to it, and a demon is assigned to you to make sure you stay hooked.
    Your dad is not the one with the power to unhook you. But he knows you're hooked to the 'fun'.

And its cool to know that your dad is gifted with some kind of supernatural power. heheh
    0_o id say your right on to it how did you know all that from a dream?!

and yeah my dads really into that stuff and has been known to do some weird shit like that i find it kinda cool some of the stuff he does hes really into ghost hunting and stuff like that too!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/3
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    17d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by kooldude888 View Post
    0_o id say your right on to it how did you know all that from a dream?!

and yeah my dads really into that stuff and has been known to do some weird shit like that i find it kinda cool some of the stuff he does hes really into ghost hunting and stuff like that too!
    heheh, how I know? I will only give a figurative answer (It's kinda long but interesting):

I'm kinda inspired by the ancient prophet Daniel, as written in the Holy Bible.
    During the reign of king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar was troubled with a particular dream.
    He then ordered his magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, and astrologers to interpret his dream for him. But the king would not tell them what his dream was.
    These wise men of the king, of course, could not tell what was the king's dream and therefore could not interpret.
    The king refused to believe the wise men unless they could tell what his dream was.
    The king was furious when none of them could tell and ordered that all of them be put to death.
    Then Daniel was also sought out. Daniel knew the situation and begged God for mercy.
    During the night, the mystery of the king's dream was revealed to Daniel and Daniel blessed God and acknowledged that God was the revealer of deep and hidden things and that God was the one who gave him wisdom.
    Daniel requested that the wise men lives be spared and then he was brought before the king.
    Daniel had the king shaken to the core of his bones as he revealed the mystery of the king's dream with perfect detail and accuracy.
    The king fell down and acknowledged the God whom Daniel worshipped.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to damian002 For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by damian002 View Post
    heheh, how I know? I will only give a figurative answer (It's kinda long but interesting):

I'm kinda inspired by the ancient prophet Daniel, as written in the Holy Bible.
    During the reign of king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, Nebuchadnezzar was troubled with a particular dream.
    He then ordered his magicians, enchanters, sorcerers, and astrologers to interpret his dream for him. But the king would not tell them what his dream was.
    These wise men of the king, of course, could not tell what was the king's dream and therefore could not interpret.
    The king refused to believe the wise men unless they could tell what his dream was.
    The king was furious when none of them could tell and ordered that all of them be put to death.
    Then Daniel was also sought out. Daniel knew the situation and begged God for mercy.
    During the night, the mystery of the king's dream was revealed to Daniel and Daniel blessed God and acknowledged that God was the revealer of deep and hidden things and that God was the one who gave him wisdom.
    Daniel requested that the wise men lives be spared and then he was brought before the king.
    Daniel had the king shaken to the core of his bones as he revealed the mystery of the king's dream with perfect detail and accuracy.
    The king fell down and acknowledged the God whom Daniel worshipped.
    that was pretty interesting!!