I don't care if anybody cares at all, but this is SPAM board anyway.
Probably a few weeks ago this is what i dreamed:

I flew up to a wannabe cool-fairground. The fairground was somewhere up in the sky. I took a mini-train ride there and noticed the fun, new-style look of the train ride.
Then I saw a mini-car track where they let cars move along it. It was suppose to be set up in a loop so that the toy cars would go round and round the track non-stop BUT the track was not completed as though the person in charge of setting it up found difficulty in solving the crossing part of the track.
Then i gaze beyond the fairground and saw several people drawing and painting something. I went near them and found out that there were having trouble in doing what they do.
And suddenly, they splashed paints here and there as though they finally found what they were looking for in their work and at the same time rain began to fall.
As the rain fall, Satan came and moved in the stormy clouds just below the fairground. There was storm below the fairground. Satan moved towards the south of the storm and laughed. Then he moved north of it as he laughed. Everywhere he moved in the storm he laughed sinisterly as though he enjoyed the destructive power of it.
After that, I suddenly got thrown down, through the stormy clouds and accelerated downward towards the land on earth. I got scared as I fell and began to praise God. I could feel a helping power and I landed on earth safely.
Earth seemed to be fine somehow. I found myself going out with my family members for an outing and did what we usually do for fun.