Thread: Halloween EVENT! Last riddle *(SPOILER)* \(*0*\)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Halloween EVENT! Last riddle *(SPOILER)* \(*0*\)

MASK OF THE DEAD: HALLOWEEN final riddle GUIDE!☺

First visit (you need an account to see links) and pick the final mask!
    +If you followed all of the quests everyday you might get something special! (I missed out) T^T.

Then head to:

(you need an account to see links)
    "Muahaha! You were a fool to come this far... but I do love fools. A present for you, then. Whether it holds a treat or a trick is entirely up to chance. I do hope you're not feeling... misfortunate. Oh, but while you're visiting this delightful Fairground, you really should try the popcorn. I've heard it does wonders for the spirit..."

Good work! Lets continue!

"Welcome, welcome! I've been waiting for you. Whipped up a few of my finest recipes for you -- some very tasty stuff. I've been meaning to add a new flavour to my special soup, though. I wonder how you'd taste. Oh, don't run away. I would never eat you... you're much too young and tender. But perhaps you should arm yourself against those who might"

EEEP spooky food is yucky. O-o, lets continue

Big! Strong! Candy? I find pretty trick-or-treat bag in shop. Next to Rotten Jack-O-Lantern Bomb. I give you bag of treats, you try first. Deal? No, no, perfectly safe. I promise. Why you leaving? Hurt my feelings. Now I sit in corner and cry with Meepits. Take bag? Everyone happy. Meepits singing. See, you did good deed. Maybe you visit safe, boring Neovia next.

Took so long to upload these T^T lol!, anyhow... FOLLOWW MEE TO:

"Oh, thank goodness you're here! Take this bag, it might help you on your errand. I need you to find Mr. Prigpants at once. My dear deluded partner has taken it upon himself to pay his respects in the Graveyard, today, on the spookiest day of the year. The absurdity! I'm sure he'll come to a dreadful end, and then our sartorial enterprise will be ruined. Please hurry!"

It's getting intense now! EEEP!! to LE:

"Meepits' teeth, that Prigpants is a... what's a polite word for dimwit? Don't worry, I rescued him from the ghosts. It's my burden to fight them, after all. I've already sent him home, but he left me this trick-or-treat bag, and I don't want it, so it's yours. Can you head up to Castle Nox? I saw lights in the upper windows, which should be dark. I -- I'm not ready to go there myself."

so close! *DRUMROLL*

"Surprise, it's Kanrik. You were expecting Nox? It was a fun disguise, I admit. Thanks for wearing that mask -- so distracting! With Saskia's masks causing chaos, it was easy for my Thieves Guild to rob everyone. Dressed as Nox, I stashed everything here with no one the wiser. It will all be carted away down secret tunnels by morning. So have a trick-or-treat bag. You've earned it.
    Say hi to Saskia for me. I've got to run."

(you need an account to see links)gogog, no eating candy along the way! HURRY!

AND there you have it,
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS :3

-Guide by meee~
    Last edited by Linacake; 10-31-2012 at 03:20 AM.
    XIV♥

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Linacake For This Useful Post:

goodieboy (10-31-2012),Joelalala (10-31-2012),monzter (10-31-2012),Reese (11-01-2012),Shawn (10-31-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    13d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    awesome thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    thanks!

Accepting pure neopoints, easy to sell items, preloaded accounts and accounts.
    Amount of VIP sold: 7

Buying accounts below!

Check out my thread (you need an account to see links).