Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is asdfjkl banned?

Harry Potter
    even if there are cliques thats no reason to want to leave. There are cliques everywhere and you will never escape them dun dun dun dunnnn.

But even with cliques people are very open.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by zlolekim View Post
    I feel that there is a somewhat of a Spam clique
    @(you need an account to see links) does this involve me :o ^_^
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

Thanks
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Anyone who wants to chat with me feel free to. I don't turn away anyone :cool:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I don't really see cliques. And I like lurking the spam forums. It's much more interesting. I'm honestly not all that interested in ranking up. I just like the community and making a fool of myself. Ok so not really the making a fool of myself, but you get the point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    oh dear, attention seeking. If you want to be banned, either post up some offensive pics or just log off and don't log the fuck back on. Some people are just weird. Hi there, can I please be banned because I feel I don't fit in, oh btw, this isn't attention seeking at all.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/2
    Mentioned
    179 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    oh dear, attention seeking. If you want to be banned, either post up some offensive pics or just log off and don't log the fuck back on. Some people are just weird. Hi there, can I please be banned because I feel I don't fit in, oh btw, this isn't attention seeking at all.
    That wasn't very nice... You don't have to be banned for a bad thing.....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleys165 View Post
    That wasn't very nice... You don't have to be banned for a bad thing.....
    Nah, it's just the fact that she asked to be banned because she felt she didn't fit in. Firstly, I don't feel I am in on the group, partly because I wasn't very active on HB, I don't care though, I just chat because it's fun. Secondly, if I felt that I did not want to be part of this forum anymore, I would one day log off and not log back on. The most I would do was say bye guys, thanks for the laughs. I would not make a big deal out of it and asked to be banned. That is just attention seeking and making something of nothing special.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    First off, she asked to be banned.(I think everyone got that point, but w/e)

Second off, she had her reasons and she wanted it to remain private. Something attention seekers don't usually do.

Thirdly, she didn't make any type of "goodbye" thread at all, which most if not all attention seekers do.

She didn't expect the community to make any type of thread or really notice the fact she asked to be banned, she may have posted a lot but to a forum that she believes to be cliquey, she didn't really think they would notice. She's not wrong for believing that because I have been on tons of forums that were cliquey and I was just as helpful and such as she was, and the day I left no one gave two shits or even noticed.

You making a thread saying "bye guys thanks for the laughs" is actually attention seeking, you made a thread that would catch everyone's attention. Whether you wanted the "Oh, please no stay!" posts or not, you asked for attention.

She is the type to log off and never log on again but she had her own reasons as to why she wanted her account itself to be banned and never accessed again. I'd give the reason but I feel she wants to keep that private.

Whether you believe her reasons were good enough to leave CL or not were sane enough or were founded or even that it affects your personality is not your choice or your place to say for her.

The mere fact that no one here asked her for her name, or even tried learning her UN or asked about it or even copied and pasted anywhere is part of the "no one seems to care". The thread title just regards her as the first official CL.

Come at me.
    Last edited by Gbm; 01-08-2012 at 01:08 PM.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gbm For This Useful Post:

Ben (01-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby View Post
    Yeah, I can agree with that much because I didn't join until recently. However, I will say that if you put forth the effort, then there's no need to feel excluded or...whatever.. ya know? That's too bad, though, that she left, because she was really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Laureneh View Post
    I mean, it is sort of clique-y here. I'm not saying that /everyone/ is clique-y, but some are.

for y'all two, or anyone else...... if ya ever feel left out or whatever, pm me, i try to keep myself secluded from all the groups, so i can try to make everyone feel welcome here, i happen to think all the group stuff is kinda funny though, i mean, it's kinda like high school all over again
    just report it and ignore it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

Gbm (01-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Just as a side point, I find CL to be a little cliquey, but I know that some members are from HB and already know each other.

It doesn't bug me, even though a couple members here do bug me, but that is something that always happens on forums. And I know I bug others immensely.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE