39/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Faerie Bubbles Game Guide! [Legit!]

Hello, my name is Caitlyn (for those who don�t know me. I tend to come and go because #lifesucks) and welcome to my Faerie Bubbles Guide! Faerie Bubbles has always been one of my best games on Neo, and now I�m just about always able to get the avatar score really easily (and legit too!) Granted, there was a time where I wasn�t very good at the game, but as they say, practice makes perfect. (Or however it goes�) After looking up various guides throughout my time and trying out different things, I finally managed to come up with a way to get that elusive avatar (which may I add, is one of my favorites even to this day.) So! After helping many of my friends get the avatar, and explaining how to go about it, I have *FINALLY* decided to just type up a guide for everyone to use.
    I hope it helps!
    ------------------
    First, the basics�

Meet The Bubbles.....

[x] Three bubbles of the same color clears those three bubbles. *Obviously*
    [x] Now when making combos (meaning four or more bubbles), take note that there are three *Good* combos (Water, Fire, and Light), and three *Bad* combos (Earth, Dark, and Air).

Water: When you make a water combo, all of the water bubbles on that level disappear.

Fire: When you make a fire combo, all of the bubbles (except for water) that are touching those fire bubbles are *burned* away, and disappear.

Light: When you make a light combo, all of the bubbles that are touching the combo are changed into a single random color.

Earth: When you make an earth combo, an entire new line of bubbles (random colors) is formed at the top of the screen (or wherever that evil dark grey bar is.)

Dark: When you make a dark combo, all of the dark bubbles end up turning into random colors.

Air: When you make an air combo, (and you really don�t ever want to do this), WHEREVER there is an open gap on that same line or above the combo, new bubbles will appear there. This makes your life 300% more difficult and this combo is just absolutely horrible and just should not exist and *shivers*

[x] There are also two more bubbles you should familiarize yourself with, because they can both come in handy later on in the game and/or when they randomly show up in your cannon!

Nova: The Nova bubbles clears/pops anything that it touches and that�s around it. This comes in handy when you have a large clump of bubbles that you really want/need to get rid of! (Especially in later levels.)

Rainbow: The Rainbow bubble turns into the color of the bubble that it comes in contact with. It�s a great way to easily get rid of those two color bubbles that you�ve had sitting there for so long because of course that one you need won�t appear in your cannon!

------------------

Cheats:

Like most games on Neo, Faerie Bubbles does in fact have cheat codes. Each of these codes though can only be used once per game. So try not to use them earlier than you need to level wise, or else you might be in trouble later on in the game.
    [x] Bubbles: This turns all of the bubbles in the game into one single color. The color though is completely random. (The only color that you don�t want to get with this is the Dark Faerie [purple] color combination. Because then you�re just back to square one.)
    [x] Slumberberry: This code makes your bubbles go back to the top of the screen after being pushed down by that evil dark grey bar that makes you have absolutely no room to do anything anymore. Try to save this for towards the end of your game, because you�re definitely going to need it then.
    [x] Faerieland: This code gives you a rainbow bubble.
    [x] Stardust: This code gives you a nova bubble.

------------------

A Good Thing To Know: If you need to aim straight up for whatever reason, simply press the up key on your keyboard and your cannon resets to being able to shoot directly upwards.

Another *REALLY* Good Thing To Know: Faerie Bubbles only consists of 20 levels. In order to get the avatar, you only have to pass level 19 with a score of 1750+ (but worry not, if you are a little below that when you hit level 20 you can always try to rack points up in the level). Just because you got past level 19, you automatically earn yourself a wonderful 250 points, which when added to the 1750+ that you�ve earned from the first 19 level, it equals out to over 2000, which is of course, the avatar score! Yay!

------------------

Levels

Level 1:
    This is probably the easiest level out of the whole game. I highly recommend restarting the game until the top line of bubbles only consists of �good� bubbles (Fire, Water, or Light). This will not only end up saving you a lot of time, but also a lot shots/turns. Just remember, the less shots you use per level, the more bonus points you will earn at the end of that level. (Clearing the board in one shot is a bonus of 250 points!)

Fret not, Level 1 really is as easy as it looks.

Level 2:
    Usually, the top center line of bubbles are �good� bubbles. So clear the top center line of bubbles and then clear the two groups of bubbles besides it. If you end up having a water combo then you will only have to clear the water combo, which is only going to be one shot. Once you�ve done that all you need to do is get rid of the remaining two bubbles, which is pretty easy to do.

Level 3:
    Try to shoot as minimum as possible during this level. If the two �big� combos are the light combos, and you see that you can get rid of the two other bubble colors in the top row first, I personally try to do that. That way you aren�t trying to get those color bubbles if your next bubble in your cannon matches up to them. Try to play this level safe because it can be a hit or miss with the amount of turns that you use.

More turns = less bonus points at the end of the level.

Level 4:
    Now if you�ve noticed, levels 2, 3, and 4 are all basically the same type of pattern, just laid out differently and obviously with different colored bubbles. (Because why would it be simple, ya know?)
    Just about every single time I get to this level, my top center combo row are those dark faerie bubbles. But, underneath I�m usually lucky enough to have some fire bubbles. What I always tend to do in this level is to try to make a straight row of the fire faerie bubbles. (Remember, fire combos burn everything that they touch.) And tada! Those dark faerie bubbles have now vanished (along with those other random ones too). Just clear the final two bubbles that you could have left over.

Level 5:
    The usual combination of this level are Earth bubbles, Fire bubbles, Water bubbles, Light bubbles. I always try to clear the earth bubbles first that way I don�t have to worry about using extra turns to clear them if I get the fire combo first. Once you�ve done that, the remaining three sets are easy to get rid of.

Level 6:
    Do not make any combos in this level. Just shoot the pairs and make them drop. If you get a duplicate bubble that you no longer need, try to place it under a pair so that way when you get that pair to fall, the extra bubble will go down with it.

Level 7:
    This level is pretty much the exact same thing as level 6. Just the sets are facing the opposite direction. Don�t let that throw you off! (Because it might have thrown me off the first few times that I did this level #shame.)

Level 8:
    This level isn�t that hard if you get all of the *good* combos on the board. (Bless your soul if you end up with all the *bad* ones. Then this level is absolutely awful.)
    This level normally has water, light, dark, and fire bubbles. The first thing you should do on this level is to clear off the waters. So make a water combination and *poof* they�re all gone! Depending on what your next bubble is in your cannon, I usually like to get rid of the two center fire bubbles next unless you have a light bubble in your cannon. Then what you would need to do is set off the light combination which will end up turning the dark bubbles into a different color. If you still have those center fire bubbles, and the dark combination turns into fire bubbles, set off the fire combination and you�ll clear off the remaining dark bubbles. Then just clear off the remaining corner bubble if you haven�t already!

Level 9:
    This is one of the easier levels, because everything is already in pairs except for two bubbles on the middle line. If you have good aim, you should be able to clear this level very easily.

Level 10:
    Normally with this level I always tend to get two fire combinations and a light combination. Occasionally this isn�t the case. But this level is the basically the same as level 8. Use the *good* combinations to get rid of the *bad* combinations. If you have fire bubbles, use those first because the light bubbles can turn into any color.

Level 11:
    This level is similar to the previous one. Just remember to use the good combos to get rid of the bad combos first. Otherwise this level should be a piece of cake.

Level 12:
    Just get rid of each row of bubbles consecutively. This shouldn�t be too difficult if you have all lines of *good* bubbles. Also, don�t worry if you have a line full of air bubbles in this level, they�ll all just fall off.

Level 13:
    This is basically the same exact thing as level 12, except for the odd bubble in the middle of the top row. Just do what you did for the previous level, and then clear the remaining bubble. (Unless your second row is all light bubbles, then you�re set.)

Level 14:
    At the beginning of the level, type 'stardust' and aim the nova bubble to the right side of the screen, some people prefer to get rid of the whole half but I never manage to do that and I find that doing it this way is easier.

Level 15:
    This level is usually just a one shot level. At the beginning of the level, use the �bubbles� cheat, which will turn all of the bubbles into a single color. Then, to finish the level in one shot, type in the �faerieland� cheat and make your shot. (The only way this level ever backfires is if all of the bubbles turn into dark bubbles. But this has rarely happened to me. But I�m still giving you the heads up.)

Level 16:
    Try to clear the bubbles on the top of the screen first (in the first two rows), that way the rest of them just fall right off.

Level 17:
    This level is a little bit like level 16, but harder. Be careful with your aim, because of this level you�re going to be trying to be shooting in between the rows to make matches for some of them. Be careful with that though, because sometimes the bubble will shoot straight up to the top (this has happened to me more than once) The best thing to remember about this level is your aiming, because it�s important here.
    Try not to use the �slumberberry� cheat here, because you�re going to need it for level 19.

Level 18:
    This level is all about aim. You need to point your cannon over to the right and try to angle it so the bubble can bounce off the wall and hit the top (or second, depending on what you have) row. If you can angle it correctly and clear the top row, you basically just made that extra 250 points (plus whatever other points this level) for clearing the level. This level can either be your best friend or your worst nightmare. So practice your aiming!

Level 19:
    Hopefully you still have your �slumberberry� cheat saved for this level. If you do, then you don�t have too much to worry about. I always try to clear the pair of bubbles right in the middle first, and then I always aim up higher on the sides to knock all of the other bubbles down. Then just clear the center cluster and you�re good! Take your time on this level though, because if you don�t have your �slumberberry� cheat, you might not be able to pass this level if you aren�t careful. (Not saying it�s impossible, but just be careful.)

Level 20:
    If you�ve made it to this point, then you�ve pretty much gotten the avatar! Yay! If you don�t have a score of 1750+, see what you can get done on this level in order to boost up your score. Don�t forget you get an extra 250 points just for making it to here. ;]!

------------------

And with that, enjoy your new avatar!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Swablu For This Useful Post:

Aura (06-22-2016),Daviid (10-21-2016),fartface222 (08-01-2016),lood (06-23-2016),Mophead (06-23-2016),nidoqueen (10-19-2016),siaospear (06-22-2016)