Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how would you try to raise the price per million of neopoints?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    if prices could get back to 10$/mill like they were when i first started neo, i might get back into neo just to make/sell NPs, which is kinda why i made this thread, just wanted to kow what different strategies might or might not work
    just report it and ignore it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

Netus (10-22-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 15h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    To be honest bro, even 4$ a mil would be better then 2$ a mil, even 3$ etc!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    2d 19h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    According to the economy, your proposal is correct, law of supply and demand, only the issue is time, I already started it recently.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    The main thing you need to do is be good at what you do.
    There are more people coming into the illegit side of things, and less people playing the more legit side of things.
    So more people wanting to jump in and make money, but less people actually PLAYING.
    So eventually these new people run out of supply and/or don't know how to hold a safe supply.
    So they sell out, or just start selling super illegit/active things.

Meanwhile, people who have been doing it for awhile and have a large supply and know what they are doing, have a constant flow of safe things that most people are looking for.
    The way I made my money was by making connections.
    While everybody was looking for a quick sale through PM's, I would always add people to msn, get to know them and see if they were trustworthy. Just that simple step helped me avoid a lot of chargebacks as well as meet a bunch of people from the community.

Awhile ago, in an attempt to fight the eventual losing battle of NPs prices... Brett and I came up with an idea.
    Our idea was very simple, but would also be a huge risk. Our plan was to just buy out everybody who was selling.
    Buy out all their unregs, all their nps, etc etc.
    We had the capital to do it, but we didn't know if it would be worth it. Eventually we just gave up because things kept slipping further and neither of us had the time to put in to make it successful.

Many things have been tried many times. But in the end, people do what they want.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You can't really control it I don't think. Writing these apps is not so hard, if we don't release score senders others will.
    Buying out the competition is a terrible idea. You would never want to try and buy me out.

It wasn't so long ago I had 700,000,000 just sitting around on an account. Until TNT noticed. =]

None the less, if I was your competition, no matter how much you limited your apps and methods, others will write their own. And more competition will arrive with more ability due to better profits.