Thread: how would you try to raise the price per million of neopoints?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

how would you try to raise the price per million of neopoints?

i was just bored, and this popped into my head, what if a single person could control the inflation/deflation of neopoints, and what if that person were me, and i wanted to make neopoints more valuable, like they were back in the early days, how would i go about doing that?

first off it occurred to me that i'd have to regulate the access to np making programs (scoresenders, autoplayers, etc etc), by some means of either making them extremely restricted to public, or by removing them completely

secondly i'd need patience, and i would have to wait until everyone got done trying to find ways around #1, eventually everyone would either start passing around cracked versions of progs, or they would try to make them on their own, on the latter part, i'd wanna make some type of highly restrictive group where, all we did was watch for people coming up with those progs, and try to convince them otherwise, or bring them into the group, which is also the *only* *major* group of np sellers, all selling at a single, unanimous price

thirdly.......???????

and lastly, profit!
    just report it and ignore it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J_L_K_64 For This Useful Post:

Netus (10-22-2012)