Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I doubt he is on ck.
    But I also don't believe that he is 110% LEGIT.
    Just my opinion, I could be wrong though, I don't know the kid that well.
    Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I was thinking about this while reading the thread and came to two conclusions:

A ) xoccerkid is a complete fucking moron (like legitimately mentally disabled)
    B ) xoccerkid plays legitimately

No one that obtained that was intelligent enough to obtain that item legitimately would go around and make a big show of it. Anyone with half a brain would realize that making that specific thread would get you accused of playing illegitimately. So why would you put yourself at that risk? It's like me randomly adopting a VWN UC Plushie Draik and then making a huge thread on the PC bragging about it, meanwhile it's cache shows it belonged to someone inactive a week ago... like come on. You can't be that stupid especially after playing for THAT many years.

Seriously. It's just more reasonable to believe that he plays legitimately because I can't imagine HOW stupid you would have to be to set yourself up like that. The whole thread seemed SO innocent on his part... he seemed so giddy... i don't even know. What the hell? If he played illegitimately, why the fuck would he go around trying to get caught? The smartest thing to do would be to just shut up and sit down. Like how moronic would you have to be lol... there are 100 ways of going around this situation ~*~illegitimately~*~ and this has to be the worst way.
    Last edited by oventoast; 10-21-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    8d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Seemed to me he just wanted his moment in the spotlight and the BDC to praise/envy him. His plan backfired terribly, as we can all see.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Reemer View Post
    What item is this one of a kind item?
    It's not one of a kind, but may as well be because the others are (or have been for 5+ years at least) mia at current.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by oventoast View Post
    Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but I was thinking about this while reading the thread and came to two conclusions:

A ) xoccerkid is a complete fucking moron (like legitimately mentally disabled)
    B ) xoccerkid plays legitimately

No one that obtained that was intelligent enough to obtain that item legitimately would go around and make a big show of it. Anyone with half a brain would realize that making that specific thread would get you accused of playing illegitimately. So why would you put yourself at that risk? It's like me randomly adopting a VWN UC Plushie Draik and then making a huge thread on the PC bragging about it, meanwhile it's cache shows it belonged to someone inactive a week ago... like come on. You can't be that stupid especially after playing for THAT many years.

Seriously. It's just more reasonable to believe that he plays legitimately because I can't imagine HOW stupid you would have to be to set yourself up like that. The whole thread seemed SO innocent on his part... he seemed so giddy... i don't even know. What the hell? If he played illegitimately, why the fuck would he go around trying to get caught? The smartest thing to do would be to just shut up and sit down. Like how moronic would you have to be lol... there are 100 ways of going around this situation ~*~illegitimately~*~ and this has to be the worst way.
    Give me one other way to break it to the community that you bought aglandiir's cutlass other than making a board about it and playing dumb.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Give me one other way to break it to the community that you bought aglandiir's cutlass other than making a board about it and playing dumb.
    Lol...? Why would you need to break it to the community that you bought his cutlass? Why...? I don't really get it. What's wrong with keeping it to yourself?

What's wrong with the seller using Algandiir's account a bit more frequently over the course of a few months and making it look a bit more active again to avoid a large community suspecting things they need not suspect?

The last thing you should do as soon as you buy a high end item is RUN TO THE NEOBOARDS AND BRAG ABOUT IT
    LOL... LIKE...? "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I JUST BOUGHT SOMETHING ILLEGITIMATELY, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE AND GET THE TRADE REVERSED"

He isn't playing dumb. Xoccerkid is dumb. Dumb as a bag of rocks. Dumb enough to realize that it isn't suspicious in the least bit OR dumb enough to brag about it. But wasting "1 bill" on an ILLEGIT item and then SETTING YOURSELF UP is just moronic.

Either way, you're acting like it's completely out of the question, Tchaikovsky, for someone with an illegit item to want to get rid of it quickly enough, and an idiot like Xoccerkid falling for it... LOL, maybe the "seller" didn't even realize that the big oaf would go and make a board about it to everyone...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    He wasn't going to keep it to himself.
    The only reason he bought it was out of greed.
    I told him that I had gotten offers of over 2bil, just made up of course, and he saw he could get it for under 1bil so he saw a great opportunity.

And after he got the cutlass, he sent a neomail saying something along the lines of:
    "OMG the BD chat is going to get crazy when they hear about this!!"

He isn't innocent, just greedy/gullible, and in some ways ignorant to the whole situation

Worked out well imo though!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

6. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

oventoast (10-21-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    So he's a greedy attention whoring idiot? Great! Good thing we cleared that up. ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Lol...? Why would you need to break it to the community that you bought his cutlass? Why...? I don't really get it. What's wrong with keeping it to yourself?

What's wrong with the seller using Algandiir's account a bit more frequently over the course of a few months and making it look a bit more active again to avoid a large community suspecting things they need not suspect?

The last thing you should do as soon as you buy a high end item is RUN TO THE NEOBOARDS AND BRAG ABOUT IT
    LOL... LIKE...? "HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I JUST BOUGHT SOMETHING ILLEGITIMATELY, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE AND GET THE TRADE REVERSED"

He isn't playing dumb. Xoccerkid is dumb. Dumb as a bag of rocks. Dumb enough to realize that it isn't suspicious in the least bit OR dumb enough to brag about it. But wasting "1 bill" on an ILLEGIT item and then SETTING YOURSELF UP is just moronic.

Either way, you're acting like it's completely out of the question, Tchaikovsky, for someone with an illegit item to want to get rid of it quickly enough, and an idiot like Xoccerkid falling for it... LOL, maybe the "seller" didn't even realize that the big oaf would go and make a board about it to everyone...
    Xoccerkid has a lot of wealth, and he revolves around earning it through trading. He just traded off his two biggest items for something that would never be traded and a lot of people acknowledge that. He's got to sell it sometime, and there's no better way to play this out than to make himself look naive. This is not reaching far considering his past.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    5d 21h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So he's a greedy attention whoring idiot? Great! Good thing we cleared that up. ^_^
    He's been like this forever.