87 times
    Time Online
    42d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

i hate paypal

so much

i'm just going to rant about it here

like... i've never CB'd anyone in my LIFE (i don't even know how... like wtf how would that even work) ...yet EVERY TIME i sell something to someone (not on here) i get CB'd and end up having to pay more money to unblock my account. I'm travelling a lot more lately around my province and so if i ever send someone a massive amount of money (~100$) from a location other than my home IP... i get limited. it feels like paypal just wants more and more and more of my info. it's actually retarded and i hate them so much. i'm tired of wasting time on them.

I used WU for the first time last week to send money... and I swear I have NO idea why more people don't use WU. It was so fast and easy. I was hesitant at first because I was like "well how does this work?" but I literally found it 100x easier and faster than paypal. It takes like 8 business days to deposit money from my bank account into my paypal account. It's bullshit. Western Union took like... 20 minutes and I was done.

I swear more people need to use WU because paypal is shit and i hate it (and I used to be a huge paypal advocate). I don't even have the energy to do a non-WU transaction anymore.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oventoast For This Useful Post:

Haku (10-20-2012)