Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Red face || I got a new baby! ;D ||

Meet Little Foot.

Her mommy was a stray cat, outside my friends moms work. She was fed poison, and had acid thrown at her in hopes to keep her (and all the other strays) out of their garbage, so the company doesn't look dirty. The kittens of stray cats are left to fend for themselves, and left to be eaten. If they don't get mauled by something within the first week or so of being born, people actually go out and smash them over the head with rocks, to kill them!

As soon as I heard about it, I went and saved her. I was a little too late for her brother, he ended up being somethings snack.

Anyways, she only has a little bite mark on her cheek, and other than that she is a healthy little month old kitten. Getting all her shots next week!

I also have another kitten, named Froot Loop, who actually looks rather identical to Little Foot, just bigger.
    They hate each other at the moment, but they'll grow on each other.

(Yes, I have contacted Animal Rights Services and they have told me they will look into the situation. Hopefully something gets done about these monsters!)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PrincessParker For This Useful Post:

Brittanee (10-19-2012),Daffodil (10-19-2012),DarkByte (10-19-2012),goodieboy (10-20-2012),I_royalty_I (10-19-2012),j03 (10-19-2012),Lucy (10-20-2012),mistry121 (10-19-2012)