Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: perma-silenced with no reason, no post, no board reference - likelihood that i'll get un-silenced?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

perma-silenced with no reason, no post, no board reference - likelihood that i'll get un-silenced?

i was perma-silenced for having a board up ((apparently? that's literally the only thing i can think of)) where i was gifting pets because i wanted to clear space off a side to fill it with one specie. ((i mentioned this on the board.)) none of my posts were inappropriate, and gifting pets is NOT against the rules. no suspicious activity on this account, it's my main that i created.

i submitted a ticket that's not showing up, and i also submitted a support request.

the board was basically like this:

topic: post your dreamies

op: 3 pets per post, it's my birthday, if no one guesses any of them in 4 pages i'll let people guess again

*shitloads of replies*

post: one of them is an uncased robo, none of them are grundos

post: i'm clearing space on a side to fill it with one specie

TOPIC DOES NOT EXIST ALSO U R PERMSILENCE LOL WE ALSO HAVE NO COPY OF WHAT YOU WERE SILENCED FOR AND MAKE NO REFERENCE TO YOUR BOARD OR POSTS WHATSOEVER

told them i was going to cancel premium if it wasn't reversed, asked them for proof of me breaking the rules, mentioned i've spent a bunch of money on neocash that was including but not limited to 4 or 5 neoboard pens which are useless now

anyone here have any luck getting un-perma-silenced? shit's lame.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

also lol how does a SINGLE warning on an account under 2 weeks old turn into a perma-silence in less than an hour?

yeah, another account perma-silenced.

someone on tnt tonight has a huge fucking stick up their ass.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    37d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    They are horrible with this kind of stuff. I had my 12 year main perma iced for trade scamming when I lent a tcg. They told me they won't show proof, but can only say it involved a trade. Hopefully they un silence you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ugh, I got permasilenced for using the word booty. Now the purge is happening and I can't check the marker board on my main account...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by tipsyGnostalgic View Post
    i was perma-silenced for having a board up ((apparently? that's literally the only thing i can think of)) where i was gifting pets because i wanted to clear space off a side to fill it with one specie. ((i mentioned this on the board.)) none of my posts were inappropriate, and gifting pets is NOT against the rules. no suspicious activity on this account, it's my main that i created.

i submitted a ticket that's not showing up, and i also submitted a support request.

op: 3 pets per post, it's my birthday, if no one guesses any of them in 4 pages i'll let people guess again

*shitloads of replies*

TOPIC DOES NOT EXIST ALSO U R PERMSILENCE LOL WE ALSO HAVE NO COPY OF WHAT YOU WERE SILENCED FOR AND MAKE NO REFERENCE TO YOUR BOARD OR POSTS WHATSOEVER

told them i was going to cancel premium if it wasn't reversed, asked them for proof of me breaking the rules, mentioned i've spent a bunch of money on neocash that was including but not limited to 4 or 5 neoboard pens which are useless now

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

also lol how does a SINGLE warning on an account under 2 weeks old turn into a perma-silence in less than an hour?

Happened to me. I got a response in 3 months. Not very fast, but the guy apologized for having it taking so long. Try that.

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 6h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I was banned because they thought I was leading people off site when I wasn't. I was already perma'd and they claim that I was trying to get people to go off site through neomail when I was perma'd. Stupid right?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

*shitloads of replies*

Probably because you said shitton of replies (just kidding.) But I suppose it's because you said guess your birthdate and your not supposed to tell people personal information.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I thought he was just saying on the side "oh it's my birthday, so I'm giving away free pets"?

Still this is pretty fucked up, TNT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    3d 15h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Maybe they got you mixed up with someone else o.O people make mistakes. TNT is human... (possibly). I don't see why they wouldn't un-perma-silence you if you hadn't done anything wrong.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    yeah, no, i just mentioned it was my birthday and i wanted to give everyone else presents and not myself.

i also mentioned it was because i was clearing off an account so i could have another account full of bori.

i haven't gotten an email confirmation on my support ticket i sent in yet, and no reply to my general 'abuse report' support thing.

if nothing by weds i'm probably gonna submit them again.

this is bs, specially since i pay for premium and shit. i've got neoboard pens. i'm not going down quietly, ESPECIALLY when i did nothing wrong. :T

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

*shitloads of replies*

^that might of gotten ya, they might of thought you were having a contest of sorts?

i remember back when i was on neo, i'd have contests every monday to give stuffs away, they never did anything for about 2 months, then bam, i got a 2day suspension or whatever (that was before the silencing thing was made) then afterwards i would just make a board saying something random, and randomly pick someone who posted and give them something
    just report it and ignore it.