i was perma-silenced for having a board up ((apparently? that's literally the only thing i can think of)) where i was gifting pets because i wanted to clear space off a side to fill it with one specie. ((i mentioned this on the board.)) none of my posts were inappropriate, and gifting pets is NOT against the rules. no suspicious activity on this account, it's my main that i created.

i submitted a ticket that's not showing up, and i also submitted a support request.

the board was basically like this:

topic: post your dreamies

op: 3 pets per post, it's my birthday, if no one guesses any of them in 4 pages i'll let people guess again

*shitloads of replies*

post: one of them is an uncased robo, none of them are grundos

post: i'm clearing space on a side to fill it with one specie

TOPIC DOES NOT EXIST ALSO U R PERMSILENCE LOL WE ALSO HAVE NO COPY OF WHAT YOU WERE SILENCED FOR AND MAKE NO REFERENCE TO YOUR BOARD OR POSTS WHATSOEVER

told them i was going to cancel premium if it wasn't reversed, asked them for proof of me breaking the rules, mentioned i've spent a bunch of money on neocash that was including but not limited to 4 or 5 neoboard pens which are useless now

anyone here have any luck getting un-perma-silenced? shit's lame.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

also lol how does a SINGLE warning on an account under 2 weeks old turn into a perma-silence in less than an hour?

yeah, another account perma-silenced.

someone on tnt tonight has a huge fucking stick up their ass.