63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Cellblock Guide For Peasants

Okay, so I saw some thread recently about the Cellblock Autoplayer being down, so I decided to make this guide. I guess really the only people it serves are those who enjoy doing things legitimately (which if you are one of those people, you might be on the wrong forum) and those who do not have the required rank to use the program. So without further ado, let's do it.

BASIC INFORMATION

This guide explains a strategy to almost guarantee a Cellblock win. Note that I say "almost," as it is not a definite guarantee. However it will work roughly 90-95% of the time. Next, this only works up to Tournament 10 I believe, as after that things become randomized with the pieces and stones as well. But it gets you that far, so it is fairly useful. Also, the opponent will not always move to the same places. In fact, they could move to a place that screws up the whole thing. Just roll with the punches. Finally, THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEA. I saw this guide a couple of years ago somewhere else and memorized the steps, but I cannot find the original anymore, so I am simply reiterating it here. Alright, let's get going.

THE GUIDE
    When you start your first game of Cellblock, you get the basic setup that looks like this:

(you need an account to see links)
    Step 1: Place a piece to the southeast of your bottom right piece (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 2: Place a piece to the northeast of the piece you just placed (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 3: Place a piece to the southwest of the piece you played in Step 1 (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 4: Place a piece to the northwest of the piece you just played (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 5: Place a piece to the northwest of the piece you just played (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 6: Place a piece to the northeast of your original top left piece (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 7: Place a piece to the southeast of the piece you just played (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Step 8: Place a piece to the southwest of the piece you played in Step 4 (as numbered).
    (NOTE: When you get to this point, it probably wouldn't look the same as mine, but either way you should have 3 pieces in a row that are unblocked.)
    When you do that, you get this:

Step 9: Place a piece to the northeast of the piece you played in Step 7 (as numbered). When you do that, you get this:

Congratulations, you win!

CONCLUSION

There you have it, an easy strategy to conquer Master Vex. Using this method, it shouldn't take you very long to get that gold Cellblock trophy at all. Thank you for reading!

P.S.: I would like to make the images in the guide a little bigger, so if anybody has any tips, please let me know! Thank you again!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    If you want to make the pics bigger you can post them onto a host like imageshack or photobucket and then link them here? Just an idea. Thanks for this guide, ironically I've been "failing" when it came to the game >Shakes head<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    17h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Guide was originally posted on TheDailyNeopets.com I believe.

Also, this only works through Tournament 10.