37/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    It would have worked out of the box if you shared an opener with your main wrapper and pyamf. I am using an extended version of (you need an account to see links) for my normal GET/POST requests and pyamf for most of my amf interactions.

When initializing pyamf:
    self.n = NeoAccount(user, pwd)
    self.client = RemotingService(self.gateway, referer=self.ref)
    self.client.opener = self.n.opener.open

This way NeoAccount logs in and handles the cookies and pyamf makes and receives requests through it

(I assume the Appendtogatewayurl stacking bug has something to do with your hack around since I cannot recreate this with my setup...)

@(you need an account to see links)
    I had trouble being at my computer at the same time as you earlier. I'll try again this weekend as my week is busy atm.
    Last edited by ikakk; 10-17-2012 at 09:07 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ikakk For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (10-17-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Thanks that helps alot I added the cookie using addhttpheader but it was being set every time the page loaded by default and eventually got outdated it was a pretty easy fix I just detected setcookie in the header and updated the old cookie but anything that gets cpu usage down will be better for my vps servers so I will switch it out to your code .

Append to gateway url you will have no issues with it was a easy fix if you encounter it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Just so you know , py-amf out of the box does not process Set-Cookie functions so if one is sent via a amf service the account will be logged out. Not to much of a issue as you dont use amfphp to much but if you intend to use it in big bots you need to recode it to support set cookie.

Also some games use appendtogateway url to add data on the end of the gateway url usually something like this:

Appendtogatewayurl : PHPSESSID : 0FE30292022

ect this ends up stacking on the url in long loops so you end up with a gateway that url that has something like:
    (you need an account to see links)

ect ect it will error out eventually... I had to recode pyamf to fix them.
    I havn't focused on AMF in awhile. In fact the Wheel class is pretty broke dick at the moment. When I get around to it I'm not going to be using pyamf anymore, I'll just code my own iteration.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Anyways, I'm starting a prototype of this project this weekend. I have it all on paper at the moment, just have a few things to fix.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AliasXNeo For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (10-17-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    For parties still possibly interested, due to the release of Neolib 1.0.0 I have now officially moved my attention over to this project. I'm currently developing the prototype on a local Django dev server on my machines. I am in need of a dedicated web/graphics developer who would be accepted onto staff once the website launches (this includes free lifetime access to the product so long as you remain loyal the obligations).

So far I have had no interested developers, but that certainly doesn't mean I have closed the project off to just myself. While I have no active repository for the protoype, I'd have no problem setting up a private repository for developers interested in joining the project. Please note this project is not open-source like Neolib as the end-product will sold as software and thus will have stringent requirements when it comes to source control.

For those interested in simply using the product and/or helping test the product, keep your eyes eye for another topic (probably in the neopets section) by me that will include a few access keys that will get you a testing account. The ETA for the first closed beta is sometime at the beginning of the year, but possibly sooner.
    Last edited by AliasXNeo; 11-14-2012 at 12:33 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Greetings,

This is the official announcement for NeoCloud, the first ever web based system for running automated Neopets cheating programs with the power and speed of the cloud!

What is NeoCloud?

NeoCloud is simply a suite of commonly used Neopets cheating programs that operate in the cloud. The cloud, in its most basic form, is a collection of servers, generally across the globe, that seamlessly operate together to create an incredibly large pool of technological resources (i.e disk space, memory, and processing power). The suite of programs offered by NeoCloud all operate in this type of environment.

Why NeoCloud?

While some are fortunate to have a large amount of computer resources and fast connection speeds (especially those closed to Neopets servers), unfortunately this is not the case with all people, whether it be by geographical location or economical limitations. Furthermore, typically those with faster compute and connection speeds have a far larger chance of obtaining larger profits by being able to snatch rare items more quickly than others. NeoCloud levels the playing field by offering much faster connection speeds and almost infinite compute power to anyone, no matter their location or hardware.

Tired of programs crashing or simply not working? NeoCloud programs all run on a base operating system that has been well tested and is guaranteed to work with almost any system since all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.

Want to run or monitor programs no matter where you are? Since NeoCloud programs run in the cloud, and are administered through a web interface, it is accessible with any web-enabled device. This means that you can start a program at home, and monitor it's progress and status while at work with your phone!

How much will it cost?

The launch price of NeoCloud will be a flat free of $10/month, although it is certainly a candidate for change. Program packages will also be offered to reduce the monthly cost depending on what programs you want access to.

When will NeoCloud be available?

Expect to seen a private beta of NeoCloud sometime in the beginning of the year (2013). Official launch will happen shortly thereafter depending on feedback from the beta. Developers interested in hopping on this project please contact me (AliasXNeo) on the forums.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AliasXNeo For This Useful Post:

runbikesurf (11-14-2012),Shawn (11-14-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasXNeo View Post
    Greetings,

This is the official announcement for NeoCloud, the first ever web based system for running automated Neopets cheating programs with the power and speed of the cloud!

What is NeoCloud?

NeoCloud is simply a suite of commonly used Neopets cheating programs that operate in the cloud. The cloud, in its most basic form, is a collection of servers, generally across the globe, that seamlessly operate together to create an incredibly large pool of technological resources (i.e disk space, memory, and processing power). The suite of programs offered by NeoCloud all operate in this type of environment.

Why NeoCloud?

While some are fortunate to have a large amount of computer resources and fast connection speeds (especially those closed to Neopets servers), unfortunately this is not the case with all people, whether it be by geographical location or economical limitations. Furthermore, typically those with faster compute and connection speeds have a far larger chance of obtaining larger profits by being able to snatch rare items more quickly than others. NeoCloud levels the playing field by offering much faster connection speeds and almost infinite compute power to anyone, no matter their location or hardware.

Tired of programs crashing or simply not working? NeoCloud programs all run on a base operating system that has been well tested and is guaranteed to work with almost any system since all you need is a web browser and an internet connection.

Want to run or monitor programs no matter where you are? Since NeoCloud programs run in the cloud, and are administered through a web interface, it is accessible with any web-enabled device. This means that you can start a program at home, and monitor it's progress and status while at work with your phone!

How much will it cost?

The launch price of NeoCloud will be a flat free of $10/month, although it is certainly a candidate for change. Program packages will also be offered to reduce the monthly cost depending on what programs you want access to.

When will NeoCloud be available?

Expect to seen a private beta of NeoCloud sometime in the beginning of the year (2013). Official launch will happen shortly thereafter depending on feedback from the beta. Developers interested in hopping on this project please contact me (AliasXNeo) on the forums.
    that sounds amazing! does every user get their own IP or something or would all the users show up on the same IP?