Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Looking for interested programmers in private project

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 31 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    6

    Looking for interested programmers in private project

    Greetings,

    As some of you already know, I am the sole author of Neolib, the Python programming framework. I am currently in the process of planning a unique system that has never been seen before in the Neopets cheating community. The system, once fully functional, will be able to generate NPs in an incredibly fast manner, while paying decent real world money to any interested helpers. The requirements you must meet are as follows:

    * Able to communicate daily
    * Understand how to use Git
    * Experienced with Python 3.x
    * Able to learn quickly (this project will require learning a technology that has a pretty harsh curve)

    As I said before, if the system is successful it will be generating revenue in the end which will be split up among contributors. Those interested send me a PM or respond below and I will get in touch with you.

    Cheers,
    Alias

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 46 Times in 40 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    3 d 2 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Looking for interested programmers in private project

    Im actually so interested but I'm not experienced with python. @raredaredevil I'm sure your going to be interested

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 50 Times in 22 Posts


    Downloads
    37
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 17 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Will you be around on freenode#neolib to discuss this?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 210 Times in 161 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 9 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Programmers gettin' richer

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 94 Times in 68 Posts


    Downloads
    63
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 21 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    I will definitely be following this. I am currently in the process of learning Python and I have been looking through the code trying to understand what is going on.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 31 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by runbikesurf View Post
    I will definitely be following this. I am currently in the process of learning Python and I have been looking through the code trying to understand what is going on.
    Neolib will probably be a good start for you.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    278
    Thanked 94 Times in 68 Posts


    Downloads
    63
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 21 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasXNeo View Post
    Neolib will probably be a good start for you.
    Cool. I have been reading through the code and even with the limited amounts of tutorials I have gone through I realize I understand quite a bit. Any tips on where to start or some good tutorials?

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyTrinity View Post
    Im actually so interested but I'm not experienced with python. @raredaredevil I'm sure your going to be interested
    I have my own intrest right now got a apartment to furnish . I have np gens that dont really require alot of programming experience to make though just out of the box thinking but I am intrested to see how it develops neolib was fantastic.

    I suppose it depends how you define a np gen though. A bot that can perform multiple actions that end up with a positive np of 100k a day is still a np gen in my opinion because you can just spread that 100k across 50 accounts with multithreads and thats enough np for anyone without using a exploit.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 10-13-2012 at 08:32 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

    runbikesurf (10-14-2012)

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 31 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 8 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I have my own intrest right now got a apartment to furnish . I have np gens that dont really require alot of programming experience to make though just out of the box thinking but I am intrested to see how it develops neolib was fantastic.

    I suppose it depends how you define a np gen though. A bot that can perform multiple actions that end up with a positive np of 100k a day is still a np gen in my opinion because you can just spread that 100k across 50 accounts with multithreads and thats enough np for anyone without using a exploit.
    And that is one of the bases of my current idea :p

    ---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by runbikesurf View Post
    Cool. I have been reading through the code and even with the limited amounts of tutorials I have gone through I realize I understand quite a bit. Any tips on where to start or some good tutorials?
    http://learnpythonthehardway.org/

    Doesn't teach Python 3, but the learning curve from 2 to 3 is ridiculously small, so it doesn't matter.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to AliasXNeo For This Useful Post:

    runbikesurf (10-14-2012)

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Just so you know , py-amf out of the box does not process Set-Cookie functions so if one is sent via a amf service the account will be logged out. Not to much of a issue as you dont use amfphp to much but if you intend to use it in big bots you need to recode it to support set cookie.

    Also some games use appendtogateway url to add data on the end of the gateway url usually something like this:

    Appendtogatewayurl : PHPSESSID : 0FE30292022

    ect this ends up stacking on the url in long loops so you end up with a gateway that url that has something like:
    http://www.link.com/amfphp/gateway/?...D=0FE3029EEEEc

    ect ect it will error out eventually... I had to recode pyamf to fix them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •