6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Help with Frozen Account

My account got frozen and I do not know why. Its telling me that I have been cheating but I havent even been using my account recently. Is there any way to get it back?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links) the same thing happened to me. If you haven't been cheating send them a ticket on the days that you haven't been on your account and ask why was it that they believed that you were allegedly cheating. If you can show them proof, let's hope that they'll reinstate your account. Best of luck mate.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for the suggestioin!
    I think my account was scammed actually or more precisely, my computer is keylogged.

My previous account lasted about 2 weeks and I had 2+ mill+ 3 limited pets + tons of other stuff and I got banned..

THen, this one lasted 4 days. I moved my stuff from my bros account (3-5 mill, + some other stuff) come on 2 days later, find im frozen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) Well that would alert/ flag Neopets. If your account was 2 weeks old you had 2+ mill and the limited pets it might look suspicious to them and then switching accounts would probably have your account flagged too.

I know that others on the site can probably help you more than I so just PM people like Broken or the admins see what they say is the best that I can do.