USA or Canada? Please dont be biased. Even though you may be live in one of these, I want your true and honest opinion.
For me, its Canada. Why?
1. We are far less populated
2. We have much more land and resources
3. We have a better political system
4. We have good terms with most countries
5. We have a high education system in comparison with the USA
6. We have a better healthcare system (FREE)
7. We are a safer more family friendly environment
8. A great number of people in the United States are Ignorant as FUCK (Dont take it personally U.S. citizens. Its true. A lot of them are)
9. We don't have to ask, or show off to other people or countries why we're great, because we know it for ourselves
Yea i got that off of google. But come on, this pretty much sums up everything.
USA! USA! USA! USA!
besides the fact it's just Canada you guys are basically a socialist country.
Canucks > Kings
Canada > Usa
That is all.
LOL you're right I did but I will always love the Canucks over the Kings no matter what
And it wasn't a sweep :@
Canada without a doubt.
Kind of a loaded question
Not really even sure what it's about.
USA or Canada as far as...?
I think that list if kind of funny.
Not really anything solid, just opinions of somebody who is obviously biased.
I'm gonna say I think I'd like living in the USA rather than in Canada.
I have a bunch of reasons that would just spark way too much lol
But just to counter that list...
-Far less populated? Does that make a country better? Just go out west and you will have as much open land as you want in the US.
-More land and resources? Canada might be bigger in square mileage, but as far as resources.. we are pretty equal.
-A better political system? That's a matter of opinion. I guess if you like having Queen Elizabeth have a say in your government, than go with Canada! lol
-High education system compared to the US? Canada has a lower proportion of students performing poorly... but as far as higher education goes we are essentially equal. We have some of the best schools in the world, I can't think of one well known Canadian school
-Nothing is free. You pay for health care one way or another... mostly through your higher tax rates!
-Safer, more family friendly enviornment? lol what, I'm sure there are rough areas up there just like there are down in the US.
-I think it's kind of ignorant to come out and stereotype that a great number of Americans are "ignorant as FUCK", yet you saying that is quite ignorant in and of itself.
-Lastly.. you don't have to ask or show off? What is going on on this thread? You're asking what? Mkay.