59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

SSing on the Flash Games

So if you guys haven't heard by now, my main account was frozen due to SSing and it seemed that when I asked Neopets about how they concluded to such here is the response that I got.

A solution for your issue has been suggested.
    Your account was frozen because we detected the use of a third-party program designed to automatically play Flash games and send scores for you on your account. Your activity was flagged and eventually determined to be the result of cheating on 09/30/2012, after which point your account was permanently frozen for cheating on Flash games.

As explained in the Terms of Use (Section B, part 1, paragraph 3), you may not, under any circumstances, use �cheats, automation software, hacks, or any unauthorized third party software to modify any activity or game or to change any designed game play�. Downloading and using a program designed to play Flash games for you is cheating and will not be tolerated on Neopets, as this unbalances the economy and is unfair to those who play by the rules.

We are aware of multiple third-party programs that are available on the internet and the methods they use to abuse our site and cheat on Flash games. While the makers of these programs may mislead you and tell you otherwise, all Flash game cheating programs meet certain page refresh (and other) criteria that cannot be accidentally replicated by an individual playing the game legitimately, due to the nature of how the programs are designed to abuse the site. That, along with other specific information we collect in our system, allows us to identify when Flash game scores are obtained and sent illegitimately. I�m afraid that we cannot give any further details, as this would allow people who make the programs find ways around getting caught in the future.

Because you have violated the Terms of Use you agreed to when you created your account, we will be unable to unfreeze this account or return your Neopets, items, Neopoints, or anything else contained within that account. You can review our Terms of Use here: (you need an account to see links)

We understand that sometimes users make one-time mistakes. While we cannot return this account, we encourage you to create a new account to enjoy Neopets legitimately. However, please note that if you continue to cheat on future accounts, all accounts you may have created in the past (as well as future accounts you may create) will be frozen due to this pattern of cheating and will not be returned.

Fred K., The Neopets Team

Now I just wanted to let newbies as well as current cheaters that it seems that Neopets has upgraded their security to catch us so be extremely careful on how many times you SS or scores and such as it could cause a chain ban (And we all know that's not what we want)
    Happy Cheating Clraiks.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jager For This Useful Post:

Daisuke (10-08-2012),Laureneh (10-06-2012),Matt~ (10-07-2012),musemfire (10-07-2012),Netus (10-06-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    You didn't seem to go into detail, what cheating patterns, times, ect you used.
    This whole post seems to have the flaw of
    'play Flash games'
    To my understanding score sending loads the game and sends the score after a set time without actually playing the game, though I may be incorrect about this. It seems to me they detected you due to poor management of your scores you lodged. I'm sure if someone who poorly sent scores would receive an almost flawless copy of the message you just provided, but without all the infomation I can't be certain.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 19h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    ^This. It would help if you noted any errors you feel you may have made. Neo is possibly just bluffing attempting to scare you away from SSing and knowing you'd probably tell us lol. I actually have an account 2 years+ that still hasn't been caught SSing, while being reviewed occasionally and still passing. If they really did upgrade their "system" then I believe it's still not adequate to catch you if your careful enough. And there still is the possibility this message is automated lol. But really thanks for this, I'll be even more careful then I already was.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I was seriously cautious with the times. Some I even played legitly like Typing Terror which I got the trophy and avi.
    Nothing that I SS'd ever got reviewed (Except for the first time which was back in August) and it passed and that was Nimmo Pond.
    Patterns? I would do my list 2 times but edit the games that I'd play to probably two to three times a week to be safe.

I did shuffle which games were to be played.
    Could it be possible that if I paused the SS that it might've looked fishy? I did do that a few times.
    I just hope this helps people and I'm just peeved since that account was my baby in the making.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Sorry, didn't mean to make it look like I was attacking you, I chose bad wording, it was more of a question than a statement I was after but you seemed to of answered it. Thanks for the info and the heads up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i always make sure my scores wont review, but if they do make sure times are high. sry to hear about your main man

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    14d 9h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links) I didn't take it as an attack, I was just answering ya mate No worries
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks mate, appreciate it. Oh well starting new wish me luck ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/0
    Mentioned
    51 times
    Time Online
    9d 16h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    4 months SSing without problems, but I'm using very long wait times.